I Can Trust Jesus!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kymberli1988
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kymberli1988

Guest
Verse 1: God picked up a sparrow that could no longer fly He brushed off its wounds and then watched it soar into the sky If He's mindful of creation, on this I can depend I am His child and I can place all my trust in Him

Chorus: I can trust Jesus, I can trust Jesus He never once has failed to meet my needs He is my strong tower, the strength in my weakest hour I can trust Jesus, He takes care of me

Verse 2: I have prayed some prayers and felt they never were heard But I held to God's hand and kept right on trusting in His word My wants and God's desires don't always agree But I can lean on His will for He always knows what's best for me.

My pastor's wife used to sing this song all the time before she passed away at age 39, in November due to a seven year battle with breast cancer. She was a Godly woman and an amazing friend. This song was her testimony. Please pray for her husband and children.
 
Our God is so amazing, mightiest and loving and caring... Yes, we can always trust Jesus!!!