i cannot type in chat room when im logged in, but can type in chat mail

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

albertamom

Junior Member
Oct 28, 2011
6
0
1
Hi there,
If there is anyone who can help me understand what i need to do to be able to type in the chat rooms. For some time now I have not been able to type in the chat rooms. I type in word and copy and paste to the chat box and press send for it to display. This is very frustrating and I dont understand why. I am logged in. I can type in the chat mail.

Thank you.
 
The best place to post these questions, and before posting, search for similar problems in other posts, is the User2User Tech section. I know some people have had trouble with this from time to time, though i'm not sure what usually fixes it.

One of the most common suggestions is to make sure your Flash is up to date.
 
Ugly;bt10909 said:
The best place to post these questions, and before posting, search for similar problems in other posts, is the User2User Tech section. I know some people have had trouble with this from time to time, though i'm not sure what usually fixes it.

One of the most common suggestions is to make sure your Flash is up to date.


Thank you Ugly. updated Flash yesterday, no change today. I will see if I can post this also in the section you mentioned.
I appreciate your reply!
 
Good day Mme,
To type in Chat room , go to the Advance Search pane at the top right hand
Corner of your page window and TYPE IN CHAT ROOM and press ENTER or Click on the small hand lens ICON to search and you will see many CHAT ROOMS . If that helps let me know.. God Bless you.