I Can't Believe It

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Hey, guys. Wanna know sumthin? I can't believe it. What can't I believe? I can't believe that by now I haven't left, and blocked this site from me coming back. I do that all the time when I don't get my way. Have I gotten my way here yet? No. Am I upset about it? No. Should I be upset? No. Why shouldn't I be upset? Because I'm not always gonna get my way here, there AND everywhere. This is the first AND last forum I'm ever going to be on. Why? Cause I feel like you guys are the best. Anyway...
 
It needs courage to admid you want to run when things go not the way you want them to go.

I can admire that, so welcome to stay.
 
well alrighty then..

tip: the ONLY one who gets their way around here is ME. lol kidding, kidding :o
 
Thanks. I'm glad to admit it. I don't want to keep it locked up. I just wanted you all to know the truth.
 
I am glad that you decided to stick it out:) I know I have had to take a break from CC for about a year and came back and I believe it was all God because I have met some awesome people through this site. Yes, you are very loved here Danacovert82
 
D'awwwwww!


16190111.jpg