I Can't Breathe ?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Has anyone seen the leaked video of George Floyd? I don't know if it can even be found on the web yet. If you have seen it do you think it will change the case? What's your opinion. I see more destruction ahead and more looting and burning. Brace yourselves.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Just saw it. Basically confirms what happened to him. It'll probably cause a second wave of rage.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Just saw it. Basically confirms what happened to him. It'll probably cause a second wave of rage. When we consider this is the cop body camera footage. This is released for a reason now folks.

I believe that is the point of releasing this video now. Just when people think the terror has died down, woosh! More gasoline on the embers and there it is again.

God rest his soul to peace.

Adding edit. I had to stop watching. :cry: I hear that poor frightened man saying over and over again, don't shoot me man, please don't shoot me.
And I'm thinking the whole time that cops silent response looking forward as to what happened to Mr.Floyd because the cop finally said, "I'm not going to shoot you." "I'm not going to shoot you....I'm going to slowly suffocate you to death when you're prone on the blacktop."

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I am headed to the nearest catacombs, enclosing myself until this madness is over. Maybe some German tourist will find me in 500 years. Threw the key into the well.

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019
Has anyone seen the leaked video of George Floyd? I don't know if it can even be found on the web yet. If you have seen it do you think it will change the case? What's your opinion. I see more destruction ahead and more looting and burning. Brace yourselves.

I did see the video and had some added thoughts. What really irritated me was Keith Ellison (attorney general) had the "FULL" video and made the decision NOT TO SHOW IT ! I am just left thoughts (i.e.) could there have been less of an up-rising. I feel the officer was wrong and he should face charges but now..... still 1st degree murder? I am in full agreement more..... destruction.... to come...

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
I believe that is the point of releasing this video now. Just when people think the terror has died down, woosh! More gasoline on the embers and there it is again.

Adding edit. I had to stop watching. :cry: I hear that poor frightened man saying over and over again, don't shoot me man, please don't shoot me.
And I'm thinking the whole time that cops silent response looking forward as to what happened to Mr.Floyd because the cop finally said, "I'm not going to shoot you." "I'm not going to shoot you....I'm going to slowly suffocate you to death when you're prone on the blacktop."
Nice to see people are found guilty before a trial. If anything, this footage shows derek Chauvin had no pre-meditation to harm Mr Floyd.

The video clearly shows the police being nice to Floyd, they tried talking to him, they are polite and patient with him. there are two other passengers who they have no issues with, who are left to stand on their own without any problems.
Floyd is begging the cops not to be put in the car, he asked them to put on the floor. The officers said they would wind windows down and make sure he was fine, not the actions of someone who had murderous intent. Funny how he did not have this reaction in his own car.

The Media reported the incident without all the facts, it was hyped up and BLM called for Chauvins head, with no facts, but as we all can see with the Liberal Media, facts are not important if it goes against thier narrative. In this day and age, the MSM have to be seen to be woke in everything they do, so that means backing the claims of BLM that Chauvin is a racist who wanted to murder Floyd.

In light of this tape, it will go a long way to exonerate Chauvin, who is being hung out to dry by the politicians to further thier standing with the communists who will vote for them.

This has created another perfect storm, as anything other than a death sentence for Chauvin will result in more riots, which will be instigated by the media and politicians riling up the mobs and encouraging them to riot and burn cities to the ground.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I did see the video and had some added thoughts. What really irritated me was Keith Ellison (attorney general) had the "FULL" video and made the decision NOT TO SHOW IT ! I am just left thoughts (i.e.) could there have been less of an up-rising. I feel the officer was wrong and he should face charges but now..... still 1st degree murder? I am in full agreement more..... destruction.... to come...
The Left wing has to keep the violence going because the election isn't over yet. It's all Trump's fault! Seemingly the narrative throughout it all.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Nice to see people are found guilty before a trial. If anything, this footage shows derek Chauvin had no pre-meditation to harm Mr Floyd.

The video clearly shows the police being nice to Floyd, they tried talking to him, they are polite and patient with him. there are two other passengers who they have no issues with, who are left to stand on their own without any problems.
Floyd is begging the cops not to be put in the car, he asked them to put on the floor. The officers said they would wind windows down and make sure he was fine, not the actions of someone who had murderous intent. Funny how he did not have this reaction in his own car.

The Media reported the incident without all the facts, it was hyped up and BLM called for Chauvins head, with no facts, but as we all can see with the Liberal Media, facts are not important if it goes against thier narrative. In this day and age, the MSM have to be seen to be woke in everything they do, so that means backing the claims of BLM that Chauvin is a racist who wanted to murder Floyd.

In light of this tape, it will go a long way to exonerate Chauvin, who is being hung out to dry by the politicians to further thier standing with the communists who will vote for them.

This has created another perfect storm, as anything other than a death sentence for Chauvin will result in more riots, which will be instigated by the media and politicians riling up the mobs and encouraging them to riot and burn cities to the ground.
And not a scintilla of compassion expressed for the murdered man!

Really?
It was revealed George Floyd and Chauvin had beef before this. It was also revealed that Chauvin and another officer on scene had numerous complaints filed against them and were still on the street.
I'd hate to see what you call mean if you called what those police were doing and saying and how they were treating Floyd, nice.

And what it all boils down to? George Floyd was MURDERED!
In America, we don't have to go to court to assert our opinion.

Chauvin's compressing George Floyd's throat with one knee while distributing his weight to his other knee in George's back is an illegal hold! He knew exactly what he was doing!
He's charged with first degree murder because he detained a man already cuffed behind using an illegal hold that was suffocating George Floyd to death. Ignoring GF's pleas that he can't breathe. This would be something Chauvin would know because, well, it's hard to breathe when you have a hundred plus pounds of person pressing on YOUR THROAT!

One day, and I'm sure a media outlet somewhere will report it, if not it will just have to go viral in a live feed upload, the public keen on filming this kind of violence while doing nothing to stop it, will actually capture someone or many, putting a stop to police brutality.

K

kaylagrl

Just saw it. Basically confirms what happened to him. It'll probably cause a second wave of rage.

Thanks for sharing that, it had been taken off some sites, I wasn't sure it was available.

L

lenna

I am headed to the nearest catacombs, enclosing myself until this madness is over. Maybe some German tourist will find me in 500 years. Threw the key into the well.

some of us are going to Iceland. Very scenic

K

kaylagrl

He was saying he couldn't breathe when they put him in the car. I really don't think this is going to go down the way some people want it to.

Apr 29, 2012
Is it possible that a mixture of fentanyl, meth and several other drugs combined with health issues
played a major part in his death? More evidence will likely come to light.

Mbuyoti

Aug 13, 2014

It is so sad how some christians in America behave. I honestly do not understand how someone professing to be a follower of Jesus Christ can act with no compassion at all. It is all left wing right wing, how about the life that was lost a life that Jesus died to redeem, all life is precious in the eyes of our God, and there can be no justification for any form of killing and when something is wrong it is wrong.

Mbuyoti

Aug 13, 2014
Is it possible that a mixture of fentanyl, meth and several other drugs combined with health issues
played a major part in his death? More evidence will likely come to light.
If at all he was on drugs, he was clearly moving and alive until someone decided to put his knee on his neck possibly cutting off his air (oxygen) supply. And even when he clearly said he could not breath the man continued to cut off his air supply. I am a high school teacher, and God forbid if I decided to push a student because they were not listening and the student falls down and hurts himself, I would be put to task, I will have to face the consequences of my actions it would not matter whether the student was on drugs or had some learning disorder of some kind. I am pretty sure you and every other person try to make excuses for this particular action, would agree. In the same way the officers involved need to face the consequences of their actions.

Mbuyoti

Aug 13, 2014
He was saying he couldn't breathe when they put him in the car. I really don't think this is going to go down the way some people want it to.
He also said he was claustrophobic and had anxiety and he asked someone to then get in with him if they were going to force him to go in and stay in the car (paraphrasing). They could have one officer get into the car and just chat with him while the others were collecting the facts, that would have calmed him down but they chose to use force instead.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I did see the video and had some added thoughts. What really irritated me was Keith Ellison (attorney general) had the "FULL" video and made the decision NOT TO SHOW IT !
If you know anything about Black Muslim Keith Ellison, you should know that he was associated with the Black Muslims for a long time, and he already had an evil agenda years ago (along with Louis Farrakhan).

He should not have been appointed to any responsible position. Definitely not AG for any state. In fact Muslims should not have been allowed to hold any government office, given the fact that Radical Islam is at war with America, and no Muslim opposes Radical Islam. Ellison is a woman beater and wants to apply Sharia Law to Americans.

"In mid-November 2006 it was reported that Keith Ellison, the first Muslim ever elected to the United States Congress (as a representative for Minnesota's 5th congressional district), would take his oath of office with his hand on the Qurʻan."

S

Susanna

It’s truly disturbing to be reading this.

We don’t know what Chauvin wanted or not wanted, but his actions lead to the death of Mr Floyd. It’s not deniable.

Why you are writing this is unimaginable😒.

S

Susanna

If at all he was on drugs, he was clearly moving and alive until someone decided to put his knee on his neck possibly cutting off his air (oxygen) supply. And even when he clearly said he could not breath the man continued to cut off his air supply. I am a high school teacher, and God forbid if I decided to push a student because they were not listening and the student falls down and hurts himself, I would be put to task, I will have to face the consequences of my actions it would not matter whether the student was on drugs or had some learning disorder of some kind. I am pretty sure you and every other person try to make excuses for this particular action, would agree. In the same way the officers involved need to face the consequences of their actions.
There’s no excuses. Rotten apples need to be weeded out of law enforcement.

S

Susanna

It is so sad how some christians in America behave. I honestly do not understand how someone professing to be a follower of Jesus Christ can act with no compassion at all. It is all left wing right wing, how about the life that was lost a life that Jesus died to redeem, all life is precious in the eyes of our God, and there can be no justification for any form of killing and when something is wrong it is wrong.
You are a good hearted woman.

It’s good to see that here.