I Can't Breathe ?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
*2019- 9 unarmed black men killed by cops.

*2019- 22 unarmed white men killed by cops.

who should be rioting??
Yeah I was listening to a Sam Harris podcast on that subject
Though you may disagree with him theologically, he actually has some pretty balanced political opinions
According to this Sam Harris podcast, a white person is statistically more likely to be shot by the police and a Black or Hispanic police officer is statistically more likely to shoot someone

K

kaylagrl

So now the update from the medical examiner in Minn. is that Floyd had enough fentanyl in his body to kill him. If he had been found at home his death would have been ruled an overdose. Which is the reason he was saying he couldn't breath before anyone even touched him. Anyone hear this? And why has it taken this long to come out to the public? Why would they allow 90 plus days of riots and looting if they already knew this months ago?! What's going on here?

Jul 9, 2020
why has it taken this long to come out to the public? Why would they allow 90 plus days of riots and looting if they already knew this months ago?! What's going on here?
Maybe their goals are not what you imagine them to be?
Maybe this is exactly what they wanted all along?
Maybe some of your underlying assumptions are in error?

redpillpepe.jpg

K

kaylagrl

Maybe their goals are not what you imagine them to be?
Maybe this is exactly what they wanted all along?
Maybe some of your underlying assumptions are in error?

View attachment 220462

Who is they? I didn't make any assumptions. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon and I said wait till facts come out. Now here we are. So why was this held back after all the burning,looting, beating and murders. They saw how this was going, why didn't authorities let the truth come out?

Apr 29, 2012
Another member here posted some info here June 28 that included a link to the autopsy report which has now been deleted.
Why did it take so long for the truth to come out? The truth did not fit their agenda.

Link to the removed autopsy report is in paragraph 3. However I downloaded it and attached it here. Floyd also had a possibly lethal dose of meth and other drugs in his system.

https://christianchat.com/conspirac...loyd-actually-die-from-cardiac-arrest.193139/

Waiting for the facts to come out often take more time than we'd like. There are still videos and other evidence to come to light in the Amad Arbery shooting in Georgia.

Attachments

K

kaylagrl

Another member here posted some info here June 28 that included a link to the autopsy report which has now been deleted.
Why did it take so long for the truth to come out? The truth did not fit their agenda.

Link to the removed autopsy report is in paragraph 3. However I downloaded it and attached it here. Floyd also had a possibly lethal dose of meth and other drugs in his system.

https://christianchat.com/conspirac...loyd-actually-die-from-cardiac-arrest.193139/

Waiting for the facts to come out often take more time than we'd like. There are still videos and other evidence to come to light in the Amad Arbery shooting in Georgia.

I realize it takes time, the problem is no one else seems to understand there. People here have called others racist for not agreeing with BLM, or that the cop murdered Floyd. I hope some people will learn a lesson, wait for facts to come out!!!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I realize it takes time, the problem is no one else seems to understand there. People here have called others racist for not agreeing with BLM, or that the cop murdered Floyd. I hope some people will learn a lesson, wait for facts to come out!!!
they won't.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
*2019- 9 unarmed black men killed by cops.

*2019- 22 unarmed white men killed by cops.

who should be rioting??
From where did you get the information shared there? Washington post?

K

kaylagrl

Kaylagrl it's so sad. You and some others here are not concerned about the injustice done to George Floyd. You are not fooling anyone.

You are obsessed with wanting justice for the police officers. And that's cool. But where is your sympathy for George Floyd? You have none. None.

"I Can't Breath?!" Are you seriously mocking and questioning what Mr Floyd said? This is a joke to you, right? Where is the respect that you are showing this man's family and also the genuine peaceful protesters? Are you mocking them also?

Are you serious?

Medical examiners report has come out, George Floyd died of an overdose. In fact he said had Floyd died at home, it would have been ruled an overdose. That's why you wait for facts to come out in case. That's why you wait for facts before you accuse others of being racist. Will anyone learn a lesson from this? Doubtful.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Seems he was on drugs and overly paranoid.

The cops had to get him in the car.....period.

Poor health and drugs probably killed him. He was way too paranoid over nothing.

Lets see,he is paranoid of being in a car but was in one when they came up to him.

A calm floyd obeying simple kindergarten commands would have reversed the entire fiasco.

Floyd turned a cake walk into a nightmare. Last days insanity.

Blaming anyone is rediculous
Yes, I saw a video where he was cuffed and in the back seat of the patrol car already saying ''I can't breath'' and seemed to be trying to get back out of the police car ..

Apr 29, 2012
Yes, I saw a video where he was cuffed and in the back seat of the patrol car already saying ''I can't breath'' and seemed to be trying to get back out of the police car ..
Just a side effect of fentanyl is breathing difficulty - OD probably much worse

. fent.jpg

Jul 23, 2018
If they try the cop on 1st degree murder he will most likely go free.

Manslaughter is the proper charge....and he could get probation or a year.

Either way...rioting will be the response

Jul 23, 2018
Obama ran on race,won on race,then pitted us against each other.

Divided the country and demonized the whites and the USA.

We are in that aftermath still and without alternative news the fake news will fan every flame to get the most division and hate possible.

The cure is a move of God to remove the hate that blacks are operating in.

If blacks want change they must do it through faith based strategies and non democratic failed methods.

IOW blacks can not succeed by methods of 3rd world failed country's examples.

America desperately needs the democrats and all their strategies to fail.
It is imperative the democrats fail.

Blacks will fail under democratic luciferian leadership. (Like we witnessed in Obama)
Utter failure

S

Susanna

I have been looking into this as far as my limited intellectual ability allows me, and the pros and cons are telling me that first degree is out of the question. The DA here told me his opinion on that a month ago, and I agreed. Furthermore, second degree is still an option, but proving that will be difficult as well.

Manslaughter is easier to prove, but there will also be taken into consideration to what extent the defendant should realize that his action would lead to the death of Mr Floyd.

Then there’s the motion to dismiss the case, and frankly, I’m not sure what the outcome will be. Considering the facts, the political pressure and the penal code of Minnesota, my best guess would be that the case will not be dismissed, but that the outcome of the case will be either manslaughter and no additional time to be served, or an acquittal.

Apr 29, 2012
Susanna
...and the city will explode again. Especially since the rioters have plenty of time to prepare.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Susanna
...and the city will explode again. Especially since the rioters have plenty of time to prepare.
Anything short of life in prison will stimulate another round of riots. I pray that the political leadership will have sense enough to prepare this time.