I cant take it anymore Please I nees Prayers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kinaanik
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kinaanik

Guest
*I can't take it anymore Please I need your prayers.

I just found Jesus at 30 and have been staying close to God. I have sinned and am not perfect.

I was touched by a heavely being glowing gold and the presents of pure love. I think it was Jesus or the holy spirit. It was the figure of a man but i could not see any facial features. He put his hand on top of my head and i felt a hot oil from my head to my toes. I was at church singing and worshiping our Holy father. I felt great love for the church singers on stage.

I had fallen into sin off and on since i was touched October 2013. My health has been attacked over and over again . I have had a tacardia of my heart since i was 14. My heart will beat at 220 bpm out of the blue.
I have prayed in the name of Jesus it be healed. I read the bible scriptures for a healing. Nothing. I get migraines that i want God to take. My face broke out with eczema in March. My mouth has developed horrible thrush.
I rebuke the enemy in the name of Jesus but nothing. I am tired of it.
Also i am dealing with my ex wanting 50/50 of our 2 year old. He wanted me to abort our child and left me 7 months pregnant for another women. I have surrendered to God . Cried out to God. Repented to God. Im getting to know Jesus as a friend. I do church, bible study, at one time i was doing bible study everyday for over a year.
I can't even work because of my health. Every night i watch videos of Jesus and read my bible almost daily. I need a miracle. I have had about 100 different hands laid on me nothing.
I have faith i thought my healing will be a miracle for others to have there faith grow. Nothing. I had drank some so I thought because that God was mad at me. I have watched some lusty videos online but repented to God.
HELP ME WHAT AM I DOING WRONG. The devil won't leave me alone or my family. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME OH HOLY FATHER FORGIVE MY SINS. I DON'T WANT TO BE CRIPPLED BY MY HEALTH PROBLEMS ANYMORE.

I also just want my baby to be with me my baby can see the dad but not 50/50 . I am a mother and divorced my husband and met another guy and had my beautiful baby with him. I am now back together with my ex husband because my ex fiance left me pregnant it was a blessing that happened because our childrenhave there parents back together. Even though i never thought for a minute i would be back with my ex husband.
So i think God is punishing me for my past sin. Even though my sins. were forgiven. Please help.