I cant wait !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
You know how some things make you just filled with excitement and you can hardly wait until it happens ?? Well, I want to know what you're looking forward to ! Do you have a date ? You going on a trip ? Is your sister getting married ?? Maybe your best friend is expecting a baby or you're finally gonna meet your long distance love .... anything. Maybe you're on a diet but a cheat day is coming up... tell me something good !!!

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I have to wait a week until my mountain bike is fixed. Yep, don't know how to fix it. New mountain bikes are like motorcycles, without the engine. Everything is complicated, can't even change the tire now. lol

Anyways, can't wait until I hit the trails again. Next week sometime and it's on like....

1627357078130.jpeg

What about you Pip?

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Ohhh yayy! I am excited for my house🏡 turn over!it is almost finished 😇 Praise God 😇 My broker said that by October if things go smoothly I'll get my house key already 🔐

This will be my first ever house in my name 😭 I am excited really really excited I feel like finally I got something I can call my own. Something I can decorate and make it pretty the way I want it...flip it up side down however I want it lol 😄

Dillun77

Jul 23, 2021
Next Year I will start applying for a Youth Pastor position. That is the most exciting thing going on in my life right now.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Well... Lord willing I'll be meeting some long distance friends in the next year, my sister is expecting a baby in February , my family has a trip planned later this year. All these things are things that Im really looking forward to.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Well... Lord willing I'll be meeting some long distance friends in the next year, my sister is expecting a baby in February , my family has a trip planned later this year. All these things are things that Im really looking forward to.
Sounds exciting. I can tell you are really family oriented.

Your sister is lucky to have you as an auntie for her kid. Congrats!

T

TheIndianGirl

I am waiting to find out if my work will offer the 100% remote/telework option post-pandemic. If that's the case, I don't need to live where I work. Pros and cons... I like office life and my coworkers. But, my employer is shifting big time to telework, so it won't be the same as pre-pandemic times. We've already been told we'll only go in twice a week.

RodB651

Feb 11, 2021
Oh really???
I'm gonna meet up with some friends around spring time. I'm looking forward to that!

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
I'm looking forward to grandkids.

No idea when that will be but I'm excited for it.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
You know how some things make you just filled with excitement and you can hardly wait until it happens ?? Well, I want to know what you're looking forward to ! Do you have a date ? You going on a trip ? Is your sister getting married ?? Maybe your best friend is expecting a baby or you're finally gonna meet your long distance love .... anything. Maybe you're on a diet but a cheat day is coming up... tell me something good !!!
I got nothin'. I seriously am not terribly optimistic about my earthly future.

Sorry! LOL

Okay... I'll try to dig up something...

Tonight I will be attempting some Christmas shopping. I may also treat myself to something for my home office. But, that's it.

F

Forever_Saved

Traveling to London in less than 3 weeks for Christmas and I can’t waiitttt!!!!
I’ll spend Christmas, New year and my birthday there with all my family! 😭
And visit some friends 💛

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Traveling to London in less than 3 weeks for Christmas and I can’t waiitttt!!!!
I’ll spend Christmas, New year and my birthday there with all my family! 😭
And visit some friends 💛

Just don't throw up after running around the revolving door 50x.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I anticipate getting some stuff in the mail, stuff I ordered more than a week ago.

I wish they would use UPS instead of USPS. I'd pay for it. It would be worth it, to know I will actually get the package someday...

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I'm looking forward to answers...
Do we need to move?
Am I going to like it if we do?

What am I going to do when we get there?

F

Forever_Saved

Do we need to move?

Moving could be scary indeed, can I ask where you’re thinking of moving to?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Do we need to move?

Yes, to my town.
Yes, almost all the people here are downright friendly.
Start a bakery.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Moving could be scary indeed, can I ask where you’re thinking of moving to?
Moving isn't scary...it's relaxing and refreshing...especially when you are itinerant by nature.

I was thinking about moving to the middle of nowhere GA. Buying a farm and grow an orchard. Peaches and other fruits.

Maybe build a machine shop and make clocks.

Get a job at a factory as an electrician...

Dunno.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Yes, to my town.
Yes, almost all the people here are downright friendly.
Start a bakery.
Oh part of the house project is definitely going to center around an almost production style kitchen....and an entertaining patio with a wood fired pizza oven and BBQ grill....lots of room for people. Of course there will be lots of baked treats for kids and adults at Christmas....

I've got 5 truffles done and have 4 types to dip this morning. Gingerbread houses are baked awaiting assembly. Cookies start tomorrow.

It's Christmas time!

F

Forever_Saved

Moving isn't scary...it's relaxing and refreshing...especially when you are itinerant by nature.

I was thinking about moving to the middle of nowhere GA. Buying a farm and grow an orchard. Peaches and other fruits.

Maybe build a machine shop and make clocks.

Get a job at a factory as an electrician...

Dunno.
Well sounds like you have a plan! I pray you feel fulfilled with whatever you choose to do 😊