I cant wait !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Using the board as an airfoil. Well I guess that's one way to do it.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Using the board as an airfoil. Well I guess that's one way to do it.
I have to admit I did this one time, but it was way scarier, due to the all the trees next to me, but was still plenty fun. It was some where between your life flashing before your eyes, and enjoying the moment. lol I pushed the board down eventually and it worked as a brake.

One day I will have to find a good recliner to just relax in, instead of being involved in sports, but just having to much fun. It's in my blood, so what can you do?!?!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
party tomorrow, cant wait

well I can but its not easy waiting for the sun to come up, am figuring out what to wear, how many pizzas to order...what music to play...the goodie bags, games and prizes...its all on!

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
party tomorrow, cant wait

well I can but its not easy waiting for the sun to come up, am figuring out what to wear, how many pizzas to order...what music to play...the goodie bags, games and prizes...its all on!
I didn't get an invite!

Did anyone else here get one?

Maybe they got lost in the mail?

Have a nice time!

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Going out to eat with my daughter in a few minutes!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
The party is either over or its just getting started....(there are even napping parties. Everyone just drops to the rug and falls asleep. )

Christmas spirit....?!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Uh... Yeah, about the Christmas spirit...

Well you see, the Ghostbusters have gotten a bit jumpy lately, and they're real hot on the trigger with those proton blasters.

So basically there is no more Christmas spirit. Sorry.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
going on camp!!! hopefully can get there ok. Hoping to stay at friends house too, while everyone else sleeping in their car lol

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
One of my very good friends from CC (he no longer is a member on here....but was part of the OG so some of you may remember him (Siberian_Khatru)) is visiting me in January and will be here for a few months :D

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
One of my very good friends from CC (he no longer is a member on here....but was part of the OG so some of you may remember him (Siberian_Khatru)) is visiting me in January and will be here for a few months :D
Do please tell him that Lynx says hi.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
picking up a tent today hopefully got somehere to crash as its just rained and ground will be all wet....

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Don't remember Siberian Khatru, but I hope you two hit it off, or have a nice visit.