I converted to Christianity recently. I'm new here.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iftekhar

New member
Oct 10, 2026
1
2
3
32
Hello!
My name is iftekhar. I am 32 years old, single. I am from Bangladesh. I work as a salesman. I was born in a Muslim family. I feel like I am wasting my life following Islam. I want to leave Islam and I want to be a Christian with a hope that, my life will become better. I have decided to convert to Christianity. I need Christian people in my life. So, if you are a Christian, please connect with me and chat.iftekhar.jpg
 
Hello!
My name is iftekhar. I am 32 years old, single. I am from Bangladesh. I work as a salesman. I was born in a Muslim family. I feel like I am wasting my life following Islam. I want to leave Islam and I want to be a Christian with a hope that, my life will become better. I have decided to convert to Christianity. I need Christian people in my life. So, if you are a Christian, please connect with me and chat.
Hi, glad you're here. Hope your time here is blessed. Do you have a Bible, or can you get access to one?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Templar62
welcome to Christian chat
Hebrews 13:2 – “Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.”