P
persistent
Guest
Chocolate might be a good addition. I know what you mean about the bland taste of a lot of rice based products. There is something unusual here now.??? Cooked rice with nuts, no good. I think I even put a little water on quick rice and tried that. no good. I only have chocolate syrup now and will try that!?I don't think I've ever heard of anyone eating rice raw. Rice is very popular for non gluten products, and some goodies are naturally gluten free (like macaroons). Otherwise, some rice products (bread, not all) are just bleh. My mother was celiac and had to make her own bread with rice flour, which, in those days, was ordered and delivered from the pharmacist. She was a pretty good cook (except for liver maybe
) and we always had home made baked goods on hand which she could not eat. We also always thickened our gravy with corn starch instead of flour. I would think a rice and nuts concoction would make a very tasty snack! What about adding a little chocolate?
![]()








