"I don't care what they do,...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Last edited:
Feb 7, 2015
The question is: Are we Christians ever going to do something about it, or are we going to keep saying "this is the will of God."

And we say exactly that when we deny that the Word of God has the power to change the direction this world is taking.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Not a whole lot you can do about it. People are going to do what they want to do.

E

Ellsworth1943

Why don't Christians just leave California? Those immoral people out there keep electing immoral people.
You good people should just leave it to them.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Why don't Christians just leave California? Those immoral people out there keep electing immoral people.
Due to economics, many Californians, liberal and otherwise, have left the state.
Californians are all over.

The sad truth is.... California is now everywhere.

S

Susanna

Due to economics, many Californians, liberal and otherwise, have left the state.
Californians are all over.

The sad truth is.... California is now everywhere.
So you can actually not only check out from Hotel California any time you like, but also be leaving? Haha...

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
The question is: Are we Christians ever going to do something about it, or are we going to keep saying "this is the will of God."

And we say exactly that when we deny that the Word of God has the power to change the direction this world is taking.
Are you postmillennial?

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Not a whole lot you can do about it. People are going to do what they want to do.
But some preach all they have to do is flip their free will switch, and it's all good.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Cali is the model of what leftists want for our entire country. It is showing the logical end of that satanic doctrine.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
So you can actually not only check out from Hotel California any time you like, but also be leaving? Haha...
So now that song is in my head. :D

The only way any person can get our of "Hotel Cali" is by the grace of God.

P

pckts

...if they want to be sodomites, and practice that, who cares, it doesn't effect me?!!! Furthermore, they aren't trying to force it on us, or trying to force us to accept them anyhow, and it isn't hurting anyone!!!!"

Uh-huh. Keep believing that lie.

IMO the political climate of Sodom and Gomorrah is where we are headed. They didn't try to force their filth on others either:

New California law allows jail time for using wrong gender pronoun, sponsor denies that would happen | Fox News
This is the exact "sentiment" at my liberal college. This is what is taught and what is entirely accepted by my peers.

In classroom discussions I have seen 95% of the room support legalizing drug dealing and prostitution. When I try to appeal to their sense of right and wrong or some kind of morality or any kind of admiration for what is sacred, they just give me some kind of immature liberal interpretation of things "if they aren't hurting anyone" "doesn't affect my life" "do you want the government to control everything"

I confronted the "professor" very perturbed with her because she just got done showing us a video of how we should legalize prostitution because the girls are being beaten and they can't go to the cops and the fines are expensive. The teacher made no attempt to show or discuss a dissenting opinion. I said to her "you just want to be able to do whatever you want, anything goes?" then I tried to explain to her the simple concept that in a society we can't just let everybody do everything because they affect and influence those around them.

Her response was to smile at my condescendingly. She felt above defending herself and probably knew she was heavily under qualified to discuss morality or right and wrong because she doesn't have these faculties. Or maybe in her mind this was being "objective", showing us her opinion in a YouTube video then steering the classroom discussion to support it without expressing it herself or showing us alternative opinions. Some drones in the class starting jumping in to defend her telling me this would raise tax revenue and it wasn't the cause of war. Simple minded people whose only concern for their neighbors and environment is how it will affect their wallet.

This is the scum ruining the society. Not the sinners who destroy themselves, but these immoral broken individuals who only care for themselves and their own lives. There are so many like this now they unite these opinions together and form a mob that tells them this line of thinking is correct.

You really can't argue morality or what is sacred with people who have no idea or feeling of what these are. Sometimes I'm shocked when I learn the actual beliefs and opinions of some people, and how they are able to interact with and be respected by others with this deep evil inside of them.

Sorry for the tangent and going off topic but I was in a classroom of predominately girls where the entire room said we should legalize prostitution and I'm still sickened and angry about it. One girl's quote was in a soft feminine voice "What's the difference between a guy and girl meeting at a bar and having sex and a prostitute receiving money for sex?". I was disgusted with her immediately and appalled at how she viewed human interactions. This is the best and brightest next generation. If you don't think they are bad enough to bring on the Apocalypse imagine their children or when they are in charge of government.

E

Ellsworth1943

Cali is the model of what leftists want for our entire country. It is showing the logical end of that satanic doctrine.
Can't disagree with that, but why live there now when you might have a few years without having to live in such filth if you move away?

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Can't disagree with that, but why live there now when you might have a few years without having to live in such filth if you move away?
I don't live there, and believe me, there is plenty of filth no matter where a person resides.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
This is the exact "sentiment" at my liberal college. This is what is taught and what is entirely accepted by my peers.

In classroom discussions I have seen 95% of the room support legalizing drug dealing and prostitution. When I try to appeal to their sense of right and wrong or some kind of morality or any kind of admiration for what is sacred, they just give me some kind of immature liberal interpretation of things "if they aren't hurting anyone" "doesn't affect my life" "do you want the government to control everything"

I confronted the "professor" very perturbed with her because she just got done showing us a video of how we should legalize prostitution because the girls are being beaten and they can't go to the cops and the fines are expensive. The teacher made no attempt to show or discuss a dissenting opinion. I said to her "you just want to be able to do whatever you want, anything goes?" then I tried to explain to her the simple concept that in a society we can't just let everybody do everything because they affect and influence those around them.

Her response was to smile at my condescendingly. She felt above defending herself and probably knew she was heavily under qualified to discuss morality or right and wrong because she doesn't have these faculties. Or maybe in her mind this was being "objective", showing us her opinion in a YouTube video then steering the classroom discussion to support it without expressing it herself or showing us alternative opinions. Some drones in the class starting jumping in to defend her telling me this would raise tax revenue and it wasn't the cause of war. Simple minded people whose only concern for their neighbors and environment is how it will affect their wallet.

This is the scum ruining the society. Not the sinners who destroy themselves, but these immoral broken individuals who only care for themselves and their own lives. There are so many like this now they unite these opinions together and form a mob that tells them this line of thinking is correct.

You really can't argue morality or what is sacred with people who have no idea or feeling of what these are. Sometimes I'm shocked when I learn the actual beliefs and opinions of some people, and how they are able to interact with and be respected by others with this deep evil inside of them.

Sorry for the tangent and going off topic but I was in a classroom of predominately girls where the entire room said we should legalize prostitution and I'm still sickened and angry about it. One girl's quote was in a soft feminine voice "What's the difference between a guy and girl meeting at a bar and having sex and a prostitute receiving money for sex?". I was disgusted with her immediately and appalled at how she viewed human interactions. This is the best and brightest next generation. If you don't think they are bad enough to bring on the Apocalypse imagine their children or when they are in charge of government.
They're not content with their ideology, every one must submit to and accept it. Because, you know, they're not bigots or intolerant of others. :D

P

pckts

They're not content with their ideology, every one must submit to and accept it. Because, you know, they're not bigots or intolerant of others. :D
Here is something else about these types. They will start blowing hot air at the drop of a hat to remove a nativity scene or 10 commandments from a courthouse, but they will bend over backwards and kiss the feet of Muslims to show off how cultured and accepting they are. Incompatible beliefs and reactions, but it makes perfect sense for agents of satan to act like this.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2015
No one is "just Christian."

Your statements and expectations hold a postmil view.
Well, all I can tell you is my beliefs are what I see the Bible saying. And that, BTW, never includes a "Rapture" anywhere other than as the possible mode of transcendence Jesus may use for all of us upon His return.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Well, all I can tell you is my beliefs are what I see the Bible saying. And that, BTW, never includes a "Rapture" anywhere other than as the possible mode of transcendence Jesus may use for all of us upon His return.
That's what I mean sir, we all are more than "just Christian." I'm also not a rapturist, having come out of IFBism and Dispy trickery by the grace of God. :D

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Here is something else about these types. They will start blowing hot air at the drop of a hat to remove a nativity scene or 10 commandments from a courthouse, but they will bend over backwards and kiss the feet of Muslims to show off how cultured and accepting they are. Incompatible beliefs and reactions, but it makes perfect sense for agents of satan to act like this.
Yep, the world loves their own bro, which is why the world also hates Christ.