I Don't Hear From God.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seeking-Christ
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seeking-Christ

Guest
Oh boy! I don't know where to start with this blog. You see, I have always tried to do what is right. I try to get into the Bible as much as I can. I try to pray as much as I can. But God gives me silence. Always silence. Whatever I hear inside is such a mess of stuff, I can't tell you if it's from God or not. Most of the time, I would say it is not from God. It's destructive. I kinda think that once I asked Jesus into my heart, Satan looked at me and said, "I need to attack that guy", and God said, "That's ok with me." I say this because I know that God doesn't work in everyone's life the same.
 
Oh boy! I don't know where to start with this blog. You see, I have always tried to do what is right. I try to get into the Bible as much as I can. I try to pray as much as I can. But God gives me silence. Always silence. Whatever I hear inside is such a mess of stuff, I can't tell you if it's from God or not. Most of the time, I would say it is not from God. It's destructive. I kinda think that once I asked Jesus into my heart, Satan looked at me and said, "I need to attack that guy", and God said, "That's ok with me." I say this because I know that God doesn't work in everyone's life the same.


Yes satan and his evil minions do attack Christians, they do not want believers in Christ to be saved, You are not the only one this has happened to. Personally I meditate on the commandments when i have negative thoughts, it clears the way, also seems silly but i keep a Bible opened to a page i like in the bedroom, helps a lot, evil things hate the word of GOD as they are condemned by the words of the bible they refused.. I was attacked physically and mentally many time when i was younger, angels intervened and saved me twice, the last time, i was about 21, the vision looked like Jesus, medium brown hair brown eyes dressed in white, he raised his hand and got rid of what was next to me ready to kill me but i cannot confirm that it was Jesus as he did not speak to me but the vision looked like the Jesus we can imagine, his face was plain neither nice or bad just plain the type you would not recognize or attract attention in a crowd., God does work differently in everyone, for my part, what i saw affirmed my faith permanently. I do my best to obey His commandments. Recently I had a dream, i was in front of a mirror, but the reflection was not my own it was the image of a young Jesus when he was my age ( 21 ) when i first saw him, I remember still his face perfectly as I studies it in awe in my dream...

One question about your beliefs, are you certain you follow proper doctrine as thought by Jesus? please verify this as there are a lot of false teachers, check everything you think you know with thew words of Jesus, He is the life and the only way.

Blessings and Peace,

JF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Runningman
Just so everyone knows, I wrote this out of honesty. I don't understand much. Just because I experience something spiritual in this way, doesn't mean I understand what I'm experiencing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jesusfollower
Just so everyone knows, I wrote this out of honesty. I don't understand much. Just because I experience something spiritual in this way, doesn't mean I understand what I'm experiencing.
Well, I'm going to say something, and all I ask is that you ponder it prayerfully before the Lord.

II Corinthians chapter 10

[3] For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
[4] (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds)
[5] Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
[6] And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

In the context of "casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" or in the context of dealing with "strong holds", Paul mentioned that "the weapons of our warfare are NOT carnal". In other words, we require SPIRITUAL WEAPONS to deal with such things taking place in our minds because these things are themselves SPIRITUAL in nature or demonic.

Earlier, in this same epistle, Paul said:

II Corinthians chapter 4

[3] But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
[4] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Satan, who is "the god of this world", has the capacity to blind people's minds, and he does so by these very same "strong holds" that we just finished reading about. A "strong hold" is like a fortress. When it comes to "strong holds" in our minds, they're things which have usually been built up over years of time, and the only way to cast them down is with our God-given SPIRITUAL WEAPONS OF WARFARE. In other words, through SPIRITUAL WARFARE.

About 33 years ago, while I was basically a brand new Christian, I worked for a telecommunications company in New Jersey (which is where I used to live). A bunch of us scheduled a white water rafting trip in the Poconos of Pennsylvania (which is where I currently live), and when the day of that trip arrived, the skies were very overcast and cloudy, and the weather report was calling for rain. We decided to go ahead on our journey, and I was driving one of the cars as we headed towards our destination. While driving, I prayed the following:

God, please let the sun come out today.

To my surprise, God IMMEDIATELY answered me in my spirit, and said to me the following:

You'd be much wiser if you prayed for the clouds to be removed. The sun is already out.

God then went on to relate this to my prayer life in general. In other words, he showed me that there were oftentimes demonic forces (by analogy, the clouds) who were blocking me from hearing clearly from God (by analogy, the sun that was already out, but just hidden by the cloud coverage). As I began to deal with the demonic forces which were at play in my life, then I heard from God much more clearly.

In fact, I've literally been delivered from demons which were "blinding" my mind. There were so many things in my thought life that I thought were just "me", but, in fact, they were demonic spirits who were impressing their thoughts and desires upon my mind, and it wasn't until I used my God-given SPIRITUAL WEAPONS against them that they were cast down.

I'll stop here for now, but I can assure you that there's not much "traffic" in my mind these days, and I'm telling you these things in order to help you potentially get rid of any "traffic jams" in your own mind so that you might clearly hear from God yourself.

Like I said, just something for you to hopefully prayerfully ponder before the Lord.
 
  • Like
Reactions: akaDorthy