I dont know what to do?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

amberlynlover7

I don't really have a prayer request. But I will to receive some advice or suggestions. TBH I don't know what I want to do with my life. I feel like my life is soo boring and it always the same routine. Which I'm always tired. I'm even have to question myself why am I in college. If I don't really like to study that much. I am also considered to be an adult which so sad that I still live at my mom home. I see people around my age who has a job, a car or probably move out their parents home already. While they have friends or boyfriend or girlfriend they can hangout with it.

I feel like there something missing in my life. Like im not living the life I suppose to be. I never done something interesting or fun in my life.

I remember in my teenage years the only thing I like to do was draw and write. I like to draw in anime style. I had a goal that I wanted to be an artist since I gotten inspired to draw by some of my favorite artists online. I also wanted to live in a different countries and move out my mom house. Where I am able to travel around the world. I always wanted to own a house near a beach. And go on boat to see the ocean. Because there something I like about the beach and the ocean. Even though I never gotten to the beach before.

After my teenage years I decided I needed to focus on a real career. I should have forgotten about art. I thought about going to college since I needed an education that I'm supposed to be good and successful in life which people suggest and get a good career. I wouldn't want to keep on working a crappy job in my entire life being pay less which some people say.

I never have experienced in working. Even though I try to apply some job online.

My mom also want me to move out her home. Since she want me to live my life. While also try to find a job. She want me too be an independent woman and have higher expectations from me.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
You can get an entry-level job with no experience. Getting a job will give you a better understanding of what you should do.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
You can get an entry-level job with no experience. Getting a job will give you a better understanding of what you should do.
Going to college is no guarantee of getting a job, so just get out there and get one. McDonalds, or any other fast food restaurant will likely hire you.

A

amberlynlover7

Going to college is no guarantee of getting a job, so just get out there and get one. McDonalds, or any other fast food restaurant will likely hire you.
I will definitely try to apply many fast food restuarnt this week online. I'm hoping I could get a job since I actually need to make some money. I want to try to move out my mom house and live in a different countries. I want to try to make some changes in my life and be independent.

A

amberlynlover7

Do you know the best the job I should apply other than fast food restuarnt with no experience.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we come with this prayer, please hold amberlynlover7's hand and guide. Let you bless with everything amberlynlover7, need in life. Bless to live a wonderful life, praising your name. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

A

amberlynlover7

Hmmm.... A painter I'm not so sure.... What do painter do? Do they just paint the wall and house. Or there more to it.

A

amberlynlover7

The reason I actually went to college. Is because I thought it will be the best decision where am I able to find a professional Job/ field or a career that will make me successful. I don't feel satsfied at all going to college. I don't really that much attending classes, doing some homework and study. My grade aren't that good either. I sometimes thought about dropping out of college. But I known soon or later in life I will regrets it. I feel like I'm wasting my time on the education. I also don't want to stay in a crappy job in my entire life where I am being payless.

A

amberlynlover7

Lord we come with this prayer, please hold amberlynlover7's hand and guide. Let you bless with everything amberlynlover7, need in life. Bless to live a wonderful life, praising your name. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!
I actually do need some wisdom and guidance. I really don't know what else to do with my life. I feel like the lack of motivation and don't have any goals or dream that I want to accomplish in life.

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
It is atough call really, hold on too tightly, and youve missed out. Hold on to loosely, and youve just drifted
along, taking life whatever offers. A fine line I say.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Does Jesus fit in your equation anywhere?

Also, I know it's forbidden to suggest in today's culture, but a wife and perhaps mom who stays home raises children a possibility? I believe that is a pretty important job.

A

amberlynlover7

Does Jesus fit in your equation anywhere?

Also, I know it's forbidden to suggest in today's culture, but a wife and perhaps mom who stays home raises children a possibility? I believe that is a pretty important job.
I don't have children. I'm not even a mom or a wife. I'm actually a young adults who isn't sure what I wanna do in life. I don't have Jesus either in my equation.

A

amberlynlover7

It is atough call really, hold on too tightly, and youve missed out. Hold on to loosely, and youve just drifted
along, taking life whatever offers. A fine line I say.
I guess I should try my best this semester in college. If I fail some of my college classes I will try to retakes some of the classes again in the summer. I will seek a tutor and talk to a counselor about it. Or possible changes major.

A

amberlynlover7

If I do end up dropping out of college. I will probably be working on a crappy job in my entire life.

So I guess it a win or lose situation.

My mom even said I should take advantage of this opportunity in the life time.
I am young right now. But I won't be able do things when I'm older.

Kind of like a metaphor of Esau and Jacob story. Elijah and Elisha story.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I don't have children. I'm not even a mom or a wife. I'm actually a young adults who isn't sure what I wanna do in life. I don't have Jesus either in my equation.

No, I understand you are currently not a wife or mom. I'm talking about in the future.

Your BIGGEST problem is that you don't have Jesus in your life! EVERYTHING else MUST come secondary to that.

A

amberlynlover7

No, I understand you are currently not a wife or mom. I'm talking about in the future.

Your BIGGEST problem is that you don't have Jesus in your life! EVERYTHING else MUST come secondary to that.
My problem is actually not figuring out the things I should be doing my life as a young adult. I'm supposed to get a job already and learn how to drive and own a car. Also move out my mom house. While being an independent woman.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
I actually do need some wisdom and guidance. I really don't know what else to do with my life. I feel like the lack of motivation and don't have any goals or dream that I want to accomplish in life.
"It is felt something is 'amiss' that has not been disclosed. Normally it would seem that there
would be something one likes, thinks about, or hoped for at some time. Sometimes one should
reflect on, what makes me happy or glad...we sometimes just need to know to go for what we
consider...feeling good, and go for it...experience awaits your choice."
'Praise God'

Attachments