Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
No one reads it, and no one posts here except me. I forgot I even had a blog. I don't remember writing that entry about Pokemon, but you should still watch my Pokemon Without Pokemon video.
I dont know why either. I've found this blog section less then an hour ago and have found some amazing posts I can't see any reason to have my own as yet there are so many already in progress. I mean eye opening heart pumping spirit filled just jump in on some of those the only reason I'm no one of the reasons I'm posting on yours which is kinda mine now is you seem a little lonely as am I. Well write back and make it yours again. Please find some others and make them yours also.