M
Mybrokenlessthenthree
Guest
Okay so, I talked to a teacher about I couldn't pass. I said, I have no life I cannot win! and they said, "You aren't spouse to have a life" And that was with all seriousness. I just was so ready to walk and go find a dessert with my bible. My problem, I can not pass and earn good grades and to all these things, and love God heart body mind and spirit. I've really quit caring about my spelling on here, no one really bothers to read this so yeah. Anyhow, I do not know what to do, because I can study his word and I can't memorize it and I cant... I simply do not have time. Do you know what it's like knowing God who can satisfy and not living for him, because somethings "More important" is what your told but you know this grade isn't anything in eternity.
I had a mindset of I'll die tomorrow, now it's a mindset of I'll die in the next hour. It's like I have tests and all these things this monday, and I put them ahead of God. I know I'm doing all these things. And i feel horrible. So you say put God first. Okay, so fail my classes? That's what your telling me...
I had a mindset of I'll die tomorrow, now it's a mindset of I'll die in the next hour. It's like I have tests and all these things this monday, and I put them ahead of God. I know I'm doing all these things. And i feel horrible. So you say put God first. Okay, so fail my classes? That's what your telling me...