I Don't Like Men

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

yes! i remember the day i heard this quote in a class i was taking, "bitterness is like drinking a cup of poison and waiting for the other person to die." the Lord used that quote to get me thinking how much i was letting resentment take over my thoughts and emotions.
Yes I am well acquainted with that quote... so true.... I observed this exactly with a co-worker who hated another co-worker... what an eye-opener that was for me....tragic!

Jun 10, 2019
when i was younger, i used to struggle A LOT with bitterness and holding grudges. i'm grateful the Lord is Healer! :D
that is marvelous, reminds me of a verse.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Yes I am well acquainted with that quote... so true.... I observed this exactly with a co-worker who hated another co-worker... what an eye-opener that was for me....tragic!
thanks to the Holy Spirit, i soon learned the only way i was able to forgive those who hurt me was through Him. our own strength and wisdom is so limited. but what freedom we receive when we, with the help from the Holy Spirit, let go!

L

Locoponydirtman

thanks to the Holy Spirit, i soon learned the only way i was able to forgive those who hurt me was through Him. our own strength and wisdom is so limited. but what freedom we receive when we, with the help from the Holy Spirit, let go!
Yeah, when I went through it I was very with drawn and quiet. Man I hated dealing with people. After the Lord set me free I went over to a friend's house, he said all the years of have known you I don't think I have ever seen you smile before.

Jun 10, 2019
It wouldn't surprise me if I was the first one to be banned hahahah cause i'm evil lol too funny.
I disagree I don’t think your evil, you hurt you are human like the rest of us, life isn’t a bowl cherries some times, I know that might sound quirky but life has its ups and downs and disappoints from people place and things, but you can be assured God won’t let you down.

L

LittleMermaid

I think this thread should be deleted, just like the OP asked for last week.

Apr 15, 2017
I have this huge, extreme, major, disgust disappoint of men. How do I get rid of this?
We live in a world that is motivated by self exaltation, which is why there is wars, and prejudice, and fighting among people.

Which many people say oh those women, oh those men, oh those black people, oh those white people, in disgust of them, but the truth is everybody acts the same.

God said they accuse, and excuse each other.

Women always wanted power all through history, could not get it like they can today for America gave them freedom and power.

And what do we find out because of it that the women act like the men for they are engaging in the same behavior as the men.

So why do the women dog out the men if they act like the men.

For the truth is everybody pushes for power and control which is why children go against the parents in which they have liberty too unlike the past so they get their way much of the time, and get away with it.

Everybody wants power and control, and is not limited to the men, but they could get away with it in the past for that is how they operated, and the men wanted to dominate, and the women could not overcome it, but the women always wanted it for such is the way of the world, so they are just as guilty even when they did not have freedom like now.

It is like African Americans crying about white people and slavery.

But white guilt does not apply for nobody is responsible for the sins of other people.

And white privilege does not apply for African Americans will give African Americans privilege for such is the way of the world.

And what oppression when you see many African Americans prosper greatly even above many white people.

They are going to cry about a few white people when the black people are acting the same.

Does not make sense, but everybody cries about certain people and then their own people act the same.

All nations, and ethnic groups push for power, but when they do not have the power they cry oppression, and they are cruel, but if they had the power they would push it too.

They are only mad because they are not on top where they want to be.

Women want to rule the same as men but then they dog out the men.

It is a world of competition, and everybody wants to be on top whether they are men, women, black, or white, all the while they dog out people for the same thing that they want.

This world has been fighting over every little thing to fight about, and now it is time for the men and women to fight with each other for it was inevitable, and was to come sooner or later.

People are more selfish, arrogant, and self exalting, than at any other time in history so that will put people at odds with each other right there.

How many relationships is there where the woman is trying to control and boss which is many because they want the same thing as the men all the while they dog out the men.

I say a man and a woman is equal, and I do not like to control and boss, but women want the same thing as men for that is how the world operates.

The biggest prophet of the new age movement is Alice Bailey, a woman, who was following another woman Helena Blavatsky, and the new age movement will deceive the world to follow the New Age Christ, or the antichrist, in which God will put them down.

I do not side with men because I am a man, and I do not side with whites because I am white, but I play fair, but the world will not do that as they align themselves to a group and then dog out everybody else all the while they are acting the same, with the exception of those with the Spirit.

Everybody acts the same whether men, women, black, or white, and they accuse and excuse each other.

But I suppose only men want to control and the women never have done it.

And only the men like to boss and the women never have done it.

And only the men cheat on their spouse and the women have never done it.

And only the men act stupid and the women have never done it.

And only the men have stolen and the women have never done it.

And only the men are malicious and the women have never done it.

And only the men have been manipulative and the women have never done it.

And so on.

Which we know is ridiculous for I am pretty sure the women have done it too.

But it does not help that they are trying to drive a wedge between men and women for population reduction, and to cause them to believe they are born gay, according to the new age movement plan, which one day it will be international law that a man and woman cannot marry for population reduction.

That is what they want is for men and women to not be able to stand each other in hopes they will not come together.

I will say it like Paul Revere, the occult is coming, the occult is coming.