I Don't Like Men

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
I have this huge, extreme, major, disgust disappoint of men. How do I get rid of this?
Vineyard, I'm sorry you feel this way and in many ways I can understand that there are endless amounts of reasons that anyone could feel this way. It doesn't even matter why you feel/felt this way in the moment.

The thing that strikes me when I read your original post was that you've asked how to get rid of this, I'm assuming that means that feeling? I think that's a wonderful question and I'm sorry the thread wasn't deleted when asked or that it went away from your great question. I think it's one that could help others too.

For what it's worth, when I had some similar feelings for certain people in my life, it was recommended that I spend time reading in the New Testament about Jesus and follow what He was doing (not because I didn't know the stories, because I did, but because Jesus is love). We have no better example of love than Jesus. Over a period of time, the Lord worked these feelings out of my life. I pray that the Lord help you and bless you in whatever ways you were looking for when you first posted.

7seasrekeyed

Wow, sorry.
I like the song
I can put up a video of another song that will get that one out of your head.
Here check this out. Guaranteed to get that other song out of your head.

no worries. besides, how would could you have known?

besides I do like that song ... it's pretty good and it's the kind of song that sticks in your head anyway

now I'll listen to the new one :giggle:

7seasrekeyed

Wow, sorry.
I like the song
I can put up a video of another song that will get that one out of your head.
Here check this out. Guaranteed to get that other song out of your head.
oh that was interesting. was that the original?

I'm not familiar with that version. I know it by this one:

7seasrekeyed

I like Isley brothers better.
Seals and Croft are too white, and if your too white the fish don't bite.

oh I'm white and have been quite successful at catching fish

in fact once won a little contest ... sheer numbers of perch LOL!

I used to go with my dad when I was a kid. that was his thing

7seasrekeyed

Why not start a 'hang-out' thread?
there is one already

the 'speak your mind' thread I think it's called?

seems to be winding down though

hanging out is fine..the whatever thread

L

Locoponydirtman

oh that was interesting. was that the original?

I'm not familiar with that version. I know it by this one:

Yes the Isley Brothers actually wrote that song, and Jimi Hendrix actually wrote the guitar parts. I know this because the information is utterly useless.

7seasrekeyed

Yes the Isley Brothers actually wrote that song, and Jimi Hendrix actually wrote the guitar parts. I know this because the information is utterly useless.
Jimi ... I really liked 'all along the watchtower' masterful guitar player

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
SMH....Lord have mercy... Is this a Christian Chat or some weird social club, where people try to tear down someone who is struggling or might be suicidal? :unsure:

To the OP: sorry, but it seems like you came to the wrong place for help. While there are a few on here who offered genuine advice and Christian like concern, some of the other folks on here seem to have major issues of their own to deal with....Looks like some are wanting to impress the others in the group and seems like they feel some sort of comradery in tearing down someone asking for help....:(

Maybe they can get that hangout thread going. A thread of their own, where they can get some of this nonsense:poop: out of their system:rolleyes:

L

Locoponydirtman

SMH....Lord have mercy... Is this a Christian Chat or some weird social club, where people try to tear down someone who is struggling or might be suicidal? :unsure:

To the OP: sorry, but it seems like you came to the wrong place for help. While there are a few on here who offered genuine advice and Christian like concern, some of the other folks on here seem to have major issues of their own to deal with....Looks like some are wanting to impress the others in the group and seems like they feel some sort of comradery in tearing down someone asking for help....:(

Maybe they can get that hangout thread going. A thread of their own, where they can get some of this nonsense:poop: out of their system:rolleyes:
First off everyone in here tried to offer help, she never offered enough information for anyone to actually help so they did the best they could with what they had, and got mistreated for their efforts.
Secondly being that we waisted so much time here we decided to just hang out and make it worth it.

Not that anyone owes you any explanation, but being that you decided to ride in here on that tall horse, I figured I'd let ya know that your mounting block is a dung heap.

L

Locoponydirtman

Jimi ... I really liked 'all along the watchtower' masterful guitar player
Yeah I used to be big into those 60s and 70s acid rock and jam bands. Lol. Kind of a strange jump to blue Grass and Americana.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Well...so we have a person who doesnt like men.
Ok and?
I like men and I praise God for those he has placed in my life (good and bad)

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
First off everyone in here tried to offer help, she never offered enough information for anyone to actually help so they did the best they could with what they had, and got mistreated for their efforts.
Secondly being that we waisted so much time here we decided to just hang out and make it worth it.

Not that anyone owes you any explanation, but being that you decided to ride in here on that tall horse, I figured I'd let ya know that your mounting block is a dung heap.
Funny....I rode in here on a high horse....oops so Sorry... ya'll was just being Christ like, right?????? Ya'll have fun with the nonsense:poop: then.:rolleyes: Hate it that ya'll feel like you wasted your time. I'm glad God don't see people as a waste of time....just saying;)

Guess I won't be invited to the after party, hang out group...gees what have I done....I've went against the pack...:cautious::censored:

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
If at first you don't succeed, then don't waste any time... just start ridiculing and rock out to the oldies....don't let someone else's hurt be a buzz kill and get you down....Party on man... :unsure::rolleyes:

IDK...Does that sound about right to ya'll? ;):rolleyes:

L

Locoponydirtman

Funny....I rode in here on a high horse....oops so Sorry... ya'll was just being Christ like, right?????? Ya'll have fun with the nonsense:poop: then.:rolleyes: Hate it that ya'll feel like you wasted your time. I'm glad God don't see people as a waste of time....just saying;)

Guess I won't be invited to the after party, hang out group...gees what have I done....I've went against the pack...:cautious::censored:
Sorry someone emoted on my boots I have to go wipe it off.

Jun 10, 2019

Ok maybe people went over board, some apologize the Op could careless about what anybody had said.

O and the poop icon was not needed

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Ok maybe people went over board, some apologize the Op could careless about what anybody had said.

O and the poop icon was not needed
LOL...So that's the main problem you see in here, the icon...hahaha:ROFL::p

Jun 10, 2019
You might wanna go put your waders on cause it's 'bout to get thick up in here...jk...lol
Let’s see how this works you read people giving the OP a hard time, so you feel obligated to come in and give others a hard time. hmmm

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Let’s see how this works you read people giving the OP a hard time, so you feel obligated to come in and give others a hard time. hmmm
Love it!!!! Knew you would revert to the twisting....So now you're the victim, huh?....Oh, I'm so sorry for ruining your good times....Party on Man...Maybe I could post some old rock...I'm sure that'll help..:unsure: