I Don't Like Men

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
One question I'd ask is seriously, "what kind of men?"
It does not matter what kind of men. When you are operating under a bias, the whole mob is included. When a lion sees a herd of zebras he does not try to identify individuals (other than the ones who are feeble or easy prey). It's the same idea. Critical Race Theory (CRT) has the same kind of bias. America is racist. Period. Therefore (like Louis Farrakhan said some time back) "Kill all whites!" And now schools are trying to indoctrinate little kids with this garbage.

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021
I have this huge, extreme, major, disgust disappoint of men. How do I get rid of this?
Hey Vineyards. I know you made this post a little over two years ago. Now with the hindsight, and two new years of experience...

What was so disappointing about men?
And what do you say now?