I dont understand

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

itsallGods

Why was I banned from chat rooms I dont understand I did nothing wrong at all, I went to sleep and woke up and I was banned with no explanation. Please help.

I

itsallGods

I havent even had one infraction, I still do not understand. Please help

A

Abing

you're not banned........ it doesnt say on your profile.

T

tinkerbell101

omg...IM NOT BANNED!!! YAYYYYY

A

Abing

um... ???? now im confused. LOL

I

iraasuup

Um I'm confused.. 2 different avatars? Whatthe?

1Corinthians13

I hope that omg means oh my goodness.....

I

itsallGods

It says I am still banned. is there a glitch or something?

May 30, 2008
Better IAG they tell you u r banned me they tell me nothing but cant log in since 19th December.
I have never loged in the chat room since then no do my screen go beyond loading the chatbox............

Lol you u have access me never get any

Status
Not open for further replies.