I don't wanna go

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shekinahglory

Aug 29, 2019
This site and its people are great. That's the problem. I have a doctor appointment and I don't want to leave my keyboard. Its all your fault what a great example of the Body of Christ. Oh alright give yourselves a big old hug and pat on the backs. Thanks. oh yeah just a regular dr. appt.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
This site and its people are great. That's the problem. I have a doctor appointment and I don't want to leave my keyboard. Its all your fault what a great example of the Body of Christ. Oh alright give yourselves a big old hug and pat on the backs. Thanks. oh yeah just a regular dr. appt.
You need to see your doctor.
You need to have a worse time here, so you can tear yourself away... so you can get to your doctor.

I only gave you a hard time in another thread because I'm looking out for you.

I may have saved your life.

Shekinahglory

Aug 29, 2019
You need to see your doctor.
You need to have a worse time here, so you can tear yourself away... so you can get to your doctor.

I only gave you a hard time in another thread because I'm looking out for you.

I may have saved your life.

Thanks it was a lifesaver great candy:D

Shekinahglory

Aug 29, 2019
Could you disconnect it and take it with you? They are quite compact ;)

Just kidding! I hope your appointment went well :)
Thank you and good suggestion but I did a terrible job driving