G
guideme
Guest
I can't breathe.
I think of my neck. I think of the hurts.
I don't even know if they exist.
I should be the one who is strong
because I know I have God with me
Even if when I am alone.
I should not fear anything
for I know I have a great God,
but, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?
I worry all the time.
I get sick all the time.
I had tuberculosis on my lymph nodes
Thank God, He made me well,
but why do I still worry that I may get sick?
Why am I not Happy?
I have this heavy feeling in my heart all the time.
Am I really well?
I was cured, right?
I'm all well now, right?
GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE ME, RIGHT?
I'm sorry God, if You think I don't trust you.
I'm sorry if I worry all
the time, even if I know that You will never leave me.
Sorry if I am weak.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings when I do wrong and sinful things.
Lord please, remove all the fears and worries
inside me.
CURE ME COMPLETELY.
Please.