I dreamed a dream

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 22, 2019
The dream starts with a woman driving into my driveway and we discuss a matter of 5 men who have been arrested for hurting children.

The 5 men, all of which have become a great influence in this world, have been accused of watching while children fall into a fast running river and drown without offering them help. They have been charged and are in different jails around the globe.

The woman says to me “you have evidence concerning these men and she pointed to a package she had in the back seat of her car.” She then asked me “are you going to send your evidence to the proper authorities so that they may analyze it?” I told her “I didn’t know what you’re referring to” then she left.

When I went back into my house there was a package that was similar to the woman’s on my table and I opened it. Inside it contained a child’s jacket. The jacket had dried water stains but no blood. I thought in my dream that this jacket may benefit the men and wondered who I should send it to.

I was then taken to a rock quarry and there was a very attractive man operating a large piece of machinery. He was pushing rocks into what looked like a path, but the path was full of holes and crevices and very uneven. I tried to fill in the holes with each pass that his machine made but I was too slow. Finally the man told me to get out of the way and go stand on a very large strong foundation away from his quarry where I would be safe. I looked at him and said I’m here to discover how I can help the 5 men in prison.

At once this very handsome man and I were in my kitchen and he was looking at the jacket I had. He said to me this jacket is no evidence at all and I walked over to him and pointed out the water stains but no blood.

Then he attempted to kiss me, I immediately shrunk from his advances and told him I was married. Then I woke up.

In my awake state GOD interpreted my dream for me.

The children who drowned are of this generation of young Christians who are lost to Christ.

The men represent influential leaders in Christianity around the globe that are “standing by” and watching them drown.

The handsome machinery operator is the evil one which is known because he tries to tempt me. He knows I belong to GOD and he wants me to stay safe on my foundation while he puts holes and crevices on the path to GOD.

The jacket represents scripture water marked but without blood.

The writings in scripture because they are flawed due to being written by imperfect people who can be influenced by Satan represent the holes and crevices that Satan has placed on the path to GOD and no matter how hard I try to fill in these holes I can’t.

Scripture in any form is documentation of a man’s experiences with GOD Almighty or his Son or the angels. These experiences are written by humans and authenticated “canonized” by tests made by humans. The only actual Scripture written by GOD is the 10 Commandments. 100% of humans can be influenced by Satan that is why Jesus’ actual words themselves are of extreme importance within scripture; Paul’s words are useful but not consistently of GOD, Moses’ words again useful and again not consistently from GOD. For any scripture to be from GOD it must follow the 10 commandments and the teachings of Christ or it is not from GOD but man.

I bring to you the jacket GOD gave to me do with it what the Spirit leads you to do amen. LOVE in our Savior Jesus the Christ

7seasrekeyed

this actually makes sense IMO with regards to your interpretation of your dream

it really does. thanks for sharing it

I am not really sure I agree with your summation though regarding the 10 commandments

what do you think of the scripture that all of scripture, not just the 10 commandments, are given for correction, inspiration etc?

I am not understanding how you are viewing the commandments

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
The dream starts with a woman driving into my driveway and we discuss a matter of 5 men who have been arrested for hurting children.

The 5 men, all of which have become a great influence in this world, have been accused of watching while children fall into a fast running river and drown without offering them help. They have been charged and are in different jails around the globe.

The woman says to me “you have evidence concerning these men and she pointed to a package she had in the back seat of her car.” She then asked me “are you going to send your evidence to the proper authorities so that they may analyze it?” I told her “I didn’t know what you’re referring to” then she left.

When I went back into my house there was a package that was similar to the woman’s on my table and I opened it. Inside it contained a child’s jacket. The jacket had dried water stains but no blood. I thought in my dream that this jacket may benefit the men and wondered who I should send it to.

I was then taken to a rock quarry and there was a very attractive man operating a large piece of machinery. He was pushing rocks into what looked like a path, but the path was full of holes and crevices and very uneven. I tried to fill in the holes with each pass that his machine made but I was too slow. Finally the man told me to get out of the way and go stand on a very large strong foundation away from his quarry where I would be safe. I looked at him and said I’m here to discover how I can help the 5 men in prison.

At once this very handsome man and I were in my kitchen and he was looking at the jacket I had. He said to me this jacket is no evidence at all and I walked over to him and pointed out the water stains but no blood.

Then he attempted to kiss me, I immediately shrunk from his advances and told him I was married. Then I woke up.

In my awake state GOD interpreted my dream for me.

The children who drowned are of this generation of young Christians who are lost to Christ.

The men represent influential leaders in Christianity around the globe that are “standing by” and watching them drown.

The handsome machinery operator is the evil one which is known because he tries to tempt me. He knows I belong to GOD and he wants me to stay safe on my foundation while he puts holes and crevices on the path to GOD.

The jacket represents scripture water marked but without blood.

The writings in scripture because they are flawed due to being written by imperfect people who can be influenced by Satan represent the holes and crevices that Satan has placed on the path to GOD and no matter how hard I try to fill in these holes I can’t.

Scripture in any form is documentation of a man’s experiences with GOD Almighty or his Son or the angels. These experiences are written by humans and authenticated “canonized” by tests made by humans. The only actual Scripture written by GOD is the 10 Commandments. 100% of humans can be influenced by Satan that is why Jesus’ actual words themselves are of extreme importance within scripture; Paul’s words are useful but not consistently of GOD, Moses’ words again useful and again not consistently from GOD. For any scripture to be from GOD it must follow the 10 commandments and the teachings of Christ or it is not from GOD but man.

I bring to you the jacket GOD gave to me do with it what the Spirit leads you to do amen. LOVE in our Savior Jesus the Christ
I will start with a quote from the Apostle Peter;
2 Peter 3:16
[16] As also in all his (Paul) epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Peter had no problem equating Paul’s writing with the OT and yet you say much of it is suspect. Do you not think God is capable of providing us with an acceptable body of words?

I will admit that it took many years of study to see some issues and how they relate, especially from the OT. Do you think that the verses of OT quoted by Jesus were accurate? I fear your path is one that I have seen taken by others, and it did not fair well for them.

I would suggest a deeper study of the Scriptures.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Pomerianian was this a life jacket or an ordinary jacket, in your dream?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You are trying to interpret dreams when you do not even have a proper understanding of Scripture -- the Word of God!
Scripture in any form is documentation of a man’s experiences with GOD Almighty or his Son or the angels.
FALSE. Scripture is the words of God the Holy Spirit recorded by men. Every word in the original Hebrew and Greek manuscripts was a word of God.
These experiences are written by humans and authenticated “canonized” by tests made by humans.
FALSE. The canon of Scripture was also established by God through men, and it is not merely the experiences of men.
The only actual Scripture written by GOD is the 10 Commandments.
FALSE. While God did indeed write the Ten Commandments on tablets of stone, every word in the Torah (Genesis to Deuteronomy) is a word of God written by Moses.
100% of humans can be influenced by Satan that is why Jesus’ actual words themselves are of extreme importance within scripture
FALSE. The recorded words of Jesus are indeed a part of Scripture, but everything else from Genesis to Revelation is also Scripture.
Paul’s words are useful but not consistently of GOD, Moses’ words again useful and again not consistently from GOD.
FALSE. Both Moses and Paul and all the writers of the books of the Bible wrote EXACTLY what God wanted written. Nothing more and nothing less.
For any scripture to be from GOD it must follow the 10 commandments and the teachings of Christ or it is not from GOD but man.
FALSE. While the Ten Commandments and the teachings of Christ are extremely important, there are many other things recorded in Scripture as directed by God.

So here is another example of someone trying to invent their own theology, instead of properly understanding the divine inspiration and authority of the Bible. And yes, Satan is behind every attempt to confuse Christians, such as what we see here.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
In my awake state GOD interpreted my dream for me. The children who drowned are of this generation of young Christians who are lost to Christ.
Hello Pomeranian, there is much to discuss in your OP, but I'd like to start here.

There have been many over the millennia who have believed what you do about dreams, signs, visions, prophesies, words of knowledge, etc., that they received them directly from God. In some cases they were correct, but in others, they were horribly wrong (David Koresh and Jim Jones come quickly to mind as contemporary examples of the latter).

So, how do we discern what does and/or does not from God? The first and principle way is through the Bible, because it's the available resource that we have from Him that's made up of His "breathed" words exclusively .. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

God is immutable, from everlasting to everlasting, and His word to us never changes. You mentioned that the Father told you that "young Christians" will be "lost to Christ", but Jesus tells us that no Christian will ~ever~ be lost to Him......................

"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and .. of all that He has given Me, I LOSE NOTHING, but raise it up on the last day" .. John 6:37-40, 44 (excerpt)

.......................so we know that the interpretation of your dream could not have come from God, because God never contradicts Himself.

I'm not big on recommending books and videos to people out here in online Christendom, but I think this one, The God Who Speaks (which is an extremely well done 2018 documentary/movie about God's word), may prove to be useful to you, at least as a good place to start. It's an all-star cast (so to speak) of pastors, theologians, apologists, historians, and linguists, and it can be rented or purchased at Amazon, or watched for free right now if you are an Amazon Prime member.

~Deut

Psalm 1
1 HOW blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked,
Nor stand in the path of sinners,
Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 And he will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water,
Which yields its fruit in its season,
And its leaf does not wither;
And in whatever he does, he prospers.

7seasrekeyed

??????

nothing?

Mar 28, 2016
What happens if a person does not interpret a dream? are they still alive...But in a unknown danger?

Dec 12, 2013
You are trying to interpret dreams when you do not even have a proper understanding of Scripture -- the Word of God!

FALSE. Scripture is the words of God the Holy Spirit recorded by men. Every word in the original Hebrew and Greek manuscripts was a word of God.

FALSE. The canon of Scripture was also established by God through men, and it is not merely the experiences of men.

FALSE. While God did indeed write the Ten Commandments on tablets of stone, every word in the Torah (Genesis to Deuteronomy) is a word of God written by Moses.

FALSE. The recorded words of Jesus are indeed a part of Scripture, but everything else from Genesis to Revelation is also Scripture.

FALSE. Both Moses and Paul and all the writers of the books of the Bible wrote EXACTLY what God wanted written. Nothing more and nothing less.

FALSE. While the Ten Commandments and the teachings of Christ are extremely important, there are many other things recorded in Scripture as directed by God.

So here is another example of someone trying to invent their own theology, instead of properly understanding the divine inspiration and authority of the Bible. And yes, Satan is behind every attempt to confuse Christians, such as what we see here.
I agree...when ANYONE devalues the words of PAUL and or MOSES....they are not of GOD!!

Dec 12, 2013
As a matter of fact I will take it one step further....when ANYONE even implies that the words of PAUL are not fully the words of GOD* and or when ONE pits the words of PAUL against JESUS they should be warned and then banned if they do it again<--IMV

*(unless noted by Paul on the few occasions he stated he had liberty to voice his personal view)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
(unless noted by Paul on the few occasions he stated he had liberty to voice his personal view)
And even those personal views would have been under the influence of the Holy Spirit, hence integrated into Scripture. Therefore Peter was totally convinced that ALL of Paul's epistles were on the same level as "the other Scriptures" (meaning the Tanakh or Hebrew Bible). See 2 Peter 3"15,16. And Peter also asserted that his own epistles were "a more sure word of prophecy".

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
What happens if a person does not interpret a dream? are they still alive...But in a unknown danger?
Before anyone interprets dreams, they had better know the proper interpretation of the Bible -- rightly dividing the Word of Truth. Dreams can come either from God or evil spirits. Only the Bible can shown someone the difference. This poster does not know the significance of the whole Bible.

To the law and to the testimony: [the Scriptures] if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them. (Isa 8:20)

Dec 12, 2013
And even those personal views would have been under the influence of the Holy Spirit, hence integrated into Scripture. Therefore Peter was totally convinced that ALL of Paul's epistles were on the same level as "the other Scriptures" (meaning the Tanakh or Hebrew Bible). See 2 Peter 3"15,16. And Peter also asserted that his own epistles were "a more sure word of prophecy".
Oh I agree.....and for sure, Paul's view was not contrary to anything scriptural.....just qualifying that on occasion he stated his own personal view which obviously did not contradict scripture.......

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
As a matter of fact I will take it one step further....when ANYONE even implies that the words of PAUL are not fully the words of GOD* and or when ONE pits the words of PAUL against JESUS they should be warned and then banned if they do it again<--IMV

*(unless noted by Paul on the few occasions he stated he had liberty to voice his personal view)
Rethink:

If someone doesn't believe scripture I wouldn't kick them off a public forum where statistically most of the people are probably not Christians anyway.
:)
But... it's fine to point out their views are heretical.

Dream Problem:

The problem with dreams and visions is that people don't study the scripture FIRST in order to weigh and measure the veracity of those dreams and visions. Here we have a person who has not only never studied the scripture, but who also doesn't even believe the scripture.

(I'm not a big proponent of dreams and visions in the current age, but nonetheless, a thorough study of scripture is enough to keep everything in order.)

Conclusion:

In a nutshell: God isn't going to give special revelation to someone who is ALREADY not listening to Him, and who will CONTINUE to not listen to Him even after the revelation.

If you refuse to believe the scripture, God says he is NOT giving you any special revelation, because it won't convince an unbeliever.
Luke 16:31
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Jul 22, 2019
this actually makes sense IMO with regards to your interpretation of your dream

it really does. thanks for sharing it

I am not really sure I agree with your summation though regarding the 10 commandments

what do you think of the scripture that all of scripture, not just the 10 commandments, are given for correction, inspiration etc?

I am not understanding how you are viewing the commandments
I am so glad you asked this as the Spirit has been placing this subject on my heart first let's go to scripture. May the Spirit of GOD be with us all.
Deuteronomy 9:9 When I went up the mountain to receive the tablets of stone, the tablets of the covenant that the Lord made with you, I remained on the mountain forty days and forty nights. I neither ate bread nor drank water. 10 And the Lord gave me the two tablets of stone written with the finger of God, and on them were all the words that the Lord had spoken with you on the mountain out of the midst of the fire on the day of the assembly.

Exodus 31:18 And he gave to Moses, when he had finished speaking with him on Mount Sinai, the two tablets of the testimony, tablets of stone, written with the finger of God.

The 10 Commandments are the only scripture actually written by GOD himself. They were housed in the ark of the covanent, they were considered the communication ability between The Jewish people and GOD
Exodus 25: 21 And you shall put the mercy seat on the top of the ark, and in the ark you shall put the testimony that I shall give you. 22 There I will meet with you, and from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim that are on the ark of the testimony, I will speak with you about all that I will give you in commandment for the people of Israel.

1 Kings 8:9 states only the stones.... Hebrews 9:4 may say it also housed (depending on your interpretation) manna and Aaron's rod.
Both of these scriptures talk of the ark being kept in a Holy place behind a curtain.

Matthew 27:51 And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. And the earth shook, and the rocks were split.
Many believe that this tear in the curtain signifies a dissolvement of the covenant between GOD and the Israelites. Or even tthat the 10 commandments were now no longer relevant.

What I have been shown in my heart is The 10 Commandments are the only scripture you can believe came directly from GOD himself. They are to be written on our hearts and taught to our children

Matthew 5: 17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus followed not only GOD's laws the 10 commandments but also Moses laws as the Jewish faith would count him an imposter if he had not. Jesus ate kosher, was circumcised, celebrated passover etc. The Jewish leaders accused Christ of breaking 2 laws working on the Sabbath, and not washing his hands. When Jesus stated the greatest of the 10 Commandments they were a simply state ment of 2 that included all 10.
Matthew 22: 35 And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him. 36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”

they did not in any way change what GOD wrote don't offend GOD in any way and treat your fellow man in a manner that you would like to be treated. LOVE

What I have been shown concerning the tear in the curtain is that upon the death of Christ, GOD gave all power and authority over to him concerning human salvation and that GOD would no longer talk to mankind except through his Son Jesus the Christ. LOVE

Jul 22, 2019
I will start with a quote from the Apostle Peter;
2 Peter 3:16
[16] As also in all his (Paul) epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Peter had no problem equating Paul’s writing with the OT and yet you say much of it is suspect. Do you not think God is capable of providing us with an acceptable body of words?

I will admit that it took many years of study to see some issues and how they relate, especially from the OT. Do you think that the verses of OT quoted by Jesus were accurate? I fear your path is one that I have seen taken by others, and it did not fair well for them.

I would suggest a deeper study of the Scriptures.
Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated, but may I remind you that some of the Scribes and Pharasees studied and debated scripture for their entire lives. Scripture without the Holy Spirit to guide you to it's meaning is like works with out love, or water baptism with the Spirit of GOD....... empty LOVE in Christ
Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; 26 yes, Father, for such was your gracious will.[g] 27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Jul 22, 2019

Love in The Lord Jesus Nehemiah6
Scripture without the Spirit of GOD can be likened to works without GOD. These last few generations of young Christians can in seconds request a list of all scriptural inaccuracies on their devices and believe me because it was written by men there are many. These young Christians want answers and will also no longer accept answers like: GOD changed his mind because that is the old covenant this is the new, or Jesus discontinued that law because it was only meant for “the times” or a personal favorite you don’t understand because GOD has not shown you the truth.

If the entirety of your belief in GOD is dependent on the writings of men your belief in our Creator and his Son do not go beyond that of the Scribes and Pharasees. The Christian leaders today need to be better than Jewish leaders of old, because our children are being lost to the Evil One while they bicker and debate over men’s words and lose sight of GOD and our Savior. Amen

M

Miri

I just wanted to say that when I have godly dreams, the first thing I do is look up the subject matter in the bible.

Often I find some sort of corroboration.

If I don’t then I write the dream down and keep it to one side. As it can be nothing to do with the bible directly and is some sort of warning or something about a future event.

I would definitely start with the bible first. Maybe look up the number 5, or river, path etc.

Also think about what is going on in your own life as it might be relevant just to you.

To give you one example of a dream which came true and was a warning but which also the bible had some supporting facts.

In early 2015 I had an awful dream I was upstairs in the house and I heard this awful snarling, screeching, yelling noise it sounded like a pack of dogs tearing each other to pieces. The sound was ear piercing.

I looked out of the back windows and could not see anything so then I went downstairs. Only as I went down the scene changed and I was standing in a foyer of another building with glass doors.

I could see out and across the road was this awful grotesque man with a twisted snarly evil looking face. The sound of the dogs was coming from him the sound followed him as he walked. He has this powerful sniper gun and in the dream I got the thought of him shooting fiery darts from it and him going around like a roaring lion, causing destruction.

The dream made me actually feel sick the sight of him and the noise was appalling to see and hear.

Then he looked over to the building I was in and started walking over the road towards the glass doors.

In the dream I had this panic feeling that my elderly aunt (who I look after) was in and I had to protect her at all costs. So I ran down the corridor to my right and found her in a room. I shut the door tight grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards another room then I woke up.

Then in reality my aunt had a fall in June that year and dislocated her shoulder. We couldn’t manage at home due to her other medical problems and immobility. So she was sent to this half way medical place for rehab. It had qualified nursing staff and doctors but it was sort of part hospital part care home in their approach.

I couldn’t believe it when I saw the place it had a large foyer and glass doors just like my dream!

Plus my aunt started hallucinating due to a water infection and undiagnosed COPD which causes hypoxia. She kept thinking dogs were fighting outside her room window!

My blood just ran cold when I heard that and from then on I visited her 6 days a week to keep an eye on her. She was in there 6 weeks in total.

The place was awful they made loads of big mistakes i ended up typing up a 6 page letter of complaint. I had to nag the staff all the time and keep a close eye on my aunt. I really did feel like I was standing as her shield and protecting her.

The bible does refer to Satan as a roaring lion seeking to see who he will destroy and it also refers to the fiery darts! Dogs are often a symbol of unholyness. Note also that she was in 6 weeks, I visited 6 days a week and I ended up writing a 6 page letter of complaint!

None of that was planned or thought about, it it all just happened that way. I really do feel that I was standing in the place of spiritual protector for her.

Jul 22, 2019
Hello Pomeranian, there is much to discuss in your OP, but I'd like to start here.

There have been many over the millennia who have believed what you do about dreams, signs, visions, prophesies, words of knowledge, etc., that they received them directly from God. In some cases they were correct, but in others, they were horribly wrong (David Koresh and Jim Jones come quickly to mind as contemporary examples of the latter).

So, how do we discern what does and/or does not from God? The first and principle way is through the Bible, because it's the available resource that we have from Him that's made up of His "breathed" words exclusively .. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

God is immutable, from everlasting to everlasting, and His word to us never changes. You mentioned that the Father told you that "young Christians" will be "lost to Christ", but Jesus tells us that no Christian will ~ever~ be lost to Him......................

"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and .. of all that He has given Me, I LOSE NOTHING, but raise it up on the last day" .. John 6:37-40, 44 (excerpt)

.......................so we know that the interpretation of your dream could not have come from God, because God never contradicts Himself.

I'm not big on recommending books and videos to people out here in online Christendom, but I think this one, The God Who Speaks (which is an extremely well done 2018 documentary/movie about God's word), may prove to be useful to you, at least as a good place to start. It's an all-star cast (so to speak) of pastors, theologians, apologists, historians, and linguists, and it can be rented or purchased at Amazon, or watched for free right now if you are an Amazon Prime member.

~Deut

Psalm 1
1 HOW blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked,
Nor stand in the path of sinners,
Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 And he will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water,
Which yields its fruit in its season,
And its leaf does not wither;
And in whatever he does, he prospers.
You say all scripture is GOD breathed 2 Timothy 3:16-17 and this is how you know my dream is not from GOD. You also say GOD never contradicts himself. Please explain this to me then please
Exodus 20:13 “You shall not murder.[c] Exodus 20:13 The Hebrew word also covers causing human death through carelessness or negligence
Exodus 21:
15 “Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.
16 “Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death.
17 “Whoever curses[c] his father or his mother shall be put to death.

If all scripture is directly from GOD, and GOD never contradicts himself how do you explain this?

Scripture without the Spirit of GOD can be likened to works without GOD. These last few generations of young Christians can in seconds request a list of all scriptural inaccuracies on their devices and believe me because it was written by men there are many. These young Christians want answers and will also no longer accept answers like: GOD changed his mind because that is the old covenant this is the new, or Jesus discontinued that law because it was only meant for “the times” or a personal favorite you don’t understand because GOD has not shown you the truth.

If the entirety of your belief in GOD is dependent on the writings of men It saddens me to inform you, but your foundation is full of holes (created by Satan according to my dream) and your belief in GOD does not exceed that of the Pharasees who were extremely dependant upon their scriptures. The Christian leaders today need to be better than Jewish leaders of old, because our children are being lost to the Evil One while they bicker and debate over religious rules and other men’s words instead of teaching them who GOD is, the Creator, who the enemy is Satan and his demons and who the Savior is Jesus the Christ. LOVE

Jul 22, 2019
I just wanted to say that when I have godly dreams, the first thing I do is look up the subject matter in the bible.

Often I find some sort of corroboration.

If I don’t then I write the dream down and keep it to one side. As it can be nothing to do with the bible directly and is some sort of warning or something about a future event.

I would definitely start with the bible first. Maybe look up the number 5, or river, path etc.

Also think about what is going on in your own life as it might be relevant just to you.

To give you one example of a dream which came true and was a warning but which also the bible had some supporting facts.

In early 2015 I had an awful dream I was upstairs in the house and I heard this awful snarling, screeching, yelling noise it sounded like a pack of dogs tearing each other to pieces. The sound was ear piercing.

I looked out of the back windows and could not see anything so then I went downstairs. Only as I went down the scene changed and I was standing in a foyer of another building with glass doors.

I could see out and across the road was this awful grotesque man with a twisted snarly evil looking face. The sound of the dogs was coming from him the sound followed him as he walked. He has this powerful sniper gun and in the dream I got the thought of him shooting fiery darts from it and him going around like a roaring lion, causing destruction.

The dream made me actually feel sick the sight of him and the noise was appalling to see and hear.

Then he looked over to the building I was in and started walking over the road towards the glass doors.

In the dream I had this panic feeling that my elderly aunt (who I look after) was in and I had to protect her at all costs. So I ran down the corridor to my right and found her in a room. I shut the door tight grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards another room then I woke up.

Then in reality my aunt had a fall in June that year and dislocated her shoulder. We couldn’t manage at home due to her other medical problems and immobility. So she was sent to this half way medical place for rehab. It had qualified nursing staff and doctors but it was sort of part hospital part care home in their approach.

I couldn’t believe it when I saw the place it had a large foyer and glass doors just like my dream!

Plus my aunt started hallucinating due to a water infection and undiagnosed COPD which causes hypoxia. She kept thinking dogs were fighting outside her room window!

My blood just ran cold when I heard that and from then on I visited her 6 days a week to keep an eye on her. She was in there 6 weeks in total.

The place was awful they made loads of big mistakes i ended up typing up a 6 page letter of complaint. I had to nag the staff all the time and keep a close eye on my aunt. I really did feel like I was standing as her shield and protecting her.

The bible does refer to Satan as a roaring lion seeking to see who he will destroy and it also refers to the fiery darts! Dogs are often a symbol of unholyness. Note also that she was in 6 weeks, I visited 6 days a week and I ended up writing a 6 page letter of complaint!

None of that was planned or thought about, it it all just happened that way. I really do feel that I was standing in the place of spiritual protector for her.
Thank-you so much for sharing your dream it was wonderful to read it's very hard even in this anonymous sense to put our experiences out for others to judge. I feel that you dearly love your elderly aunt and I am very happy that the Holy Spirit was able to guide you to help her in your dream. LOVE is always the answer