I fear Transhumanism and them trying to make religions and death obsolete.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theokayman1
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Theokayman1

Guest
Dimtry Itskov (founder of 2045.com) is trying so hard to invent technology to make people live in 'avatars' and ultimately end death. I fear one day we are going to be trapped in 'avatars' and never die and go to heaven to be with the lord Jesus. Some trans-humanists are even trying to make religion obsolete and possibly bring back the dead. They will do whatever it takes to achieve their goal no matter how long it takes (they already have a timeline of dates of the steps they take to create these 'avatars') and when they succeed people would give up their humanity for an 'avatar' just to never die.


If you can't die, how will you get to heaven to be with the lord Jesus Christ in heaven? I do not want to be stuck in this satanic world in a 'avatar' and never die or escape from it. I think its very unnatural but am scared this is inevitable.


I have been fearing this for years and in 2020-2025 they will start building a life support system for the brain and later in 2030-2035 they will make a bionic brain and make you live forever and never die.

I'm not sure 2045.com is going to fail. Look at all the articles on their facebook page. They look like they are taking one little step at a time. People say the technology is inevitable.


It just gets to me that 2045 created a creepy robot of Dimtry Itskov (founder of 2045.com) and they say they are doing this to "save people from suffering and death", and It scares me that they are trying to make progress.

IT BOTHERS ME THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE AND STILL POSTING ALL KINDS OF SCARY SHIT, AND YET PEOPLE EITHER DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT OR ALL FOR IT.

I just hope I can still die one day and be with Jesus Christ in heaven, but first I must live my life for Christ.

Please note I must respect those who want to live forever in an 'avatar' but I need them to respect my wishes to remain human and die as a man when I am ready.
 
You might want to get a new hobby, for this obsession you
have with trans-humanism is outlandish and unhealthy.
 
be ye not conformed to this world,but transformed by the renewing of your mind with Gods word=Bible.Stop listening and believing this garbage.Oh by the way,you r going to die,God promised that in his word,so isnt this guy who is trying to prevent it.God bless you Jeshuvan.
 
Why would someone worry about something like God isn't in charge?

Because they really don't believe in God & the Holy Spirit isn't living in them.

When I first received salvation, I didn't know much of anything..... but I knew God was large & in charge.
:)
 
2045.com

2045.com

their facebook page

2045

Dimtry Itskov (founder of 2045.com)

when you strip all the "oh noes oh noes oh noes" out of these posts, they look like targeted advertising trying to generate traffic to this website.
 
HEB. 9:27-28.
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the Judgment:

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him
shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
 
when you strip all the "oh noes oh noes oh noes" out of these posts, they look like targeted advertising trying to generate traffic to this website.
The same thought occurred to me... well, the OP is gone, now.