i feel alone and i am tierd of everything i wish i had someone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
When I was much younger I heard someone much older say 'I wish I knew what I know now when I was young'. I now know what she meant.
There is not enough time to waste any. If something doesn't work out, try something else. Find Christian friends and a Church. You have a whole life ahead and starting now, you can make wise choices.
Praying and asking God to guide you is vital and it's such a blessing to know He is always listening.
'The JOY of the Lord is our strength'. When we feel like we are in a negative mood, we can look to the cross and the suffering Jesus did so we may be victorious. 'The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy', he wants to bog us down with false thoughts, when we know God said he is a liar.
Yaweh I pray you will touch us with your divine love, truth joy, peace and open our hearts to the gentle words of the Comforter, we thank you so much, in Jesus name, Amen. God bless you.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
i need help with makeing it throu
Hi...
Maybe you can share what it is that you need help with...There are many wonderful people in here that will come by your side and pray for you , but we cannot help you without knowing a little of what you asking...xox...

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
With the coming summer I would suggest looking into summer camps.

I'm not sure what age you are but if you are 18+ you can volunteer for a summer and if you are under that a lot of camps have "junior counselor" roles.

Camps are a great way to sort of find yourself...to enjoy recreation/togetherness and make connections that regular life settings allow less of.

I think Chick-fil-a does camps and most churches.

I've been in positions where I just want relationships to spontaneously manifest out of the blue and eventually they do...but realize that you can have an impact on how they form by choosing a location that you find suits you...if it doesn't, I have confidence the Lord will move you where it does.

Jun 7, 2019
As the man said above, summer camps are very unifying places, you can enter friends there. And yet, if you get an interesting job, you can also find friends. Moreover, if you engage in volunteering and help for others, you can also make good friends. The main thing is to do something!
When I was completely lonely, I went to work at a restaurant (although I studied at a university) and met Linsey there. In order to have time to work and study, I turned to https://au.edubirdie.com/
Now she is my girlfriend and we have been together for 2 years.

Attachments

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Hello Honey, we all need help making it thru!! You are not alone, no one is an island. We are brothers and sisters on the same journey, welcome aboard!! Show yourself friendly to make friends. Be involved. Be a blessing to be blessed. You have come to a good place for support!!

Jul 22, 2019
USA
Hi!

You always can find people here!

Agree with Silverwings - You are not alone:)

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
As the man said above, summer camps are very unifying places, you can enter friends there. And yet, if you get an interesting job, you can also find friends. Moreover, if you engage in volunteering and help for others, you can also make good friends. The main thing is to do something!
When I was completely lonely, I went to work at a restaurant (although I studied at a university) and met Linsey there. In order to have time to work and study, I turned to https://au.edubirdie.com/
Now she is my girlfriend and we have been together for 2 years.
Welcome and Blessings! 💖💖💖

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
We are here for you! Please stand firm in your faith! Read and study the word! Keep up communion with Him in your prayer time! I am lifting you up before our great and mighty Lord. He does not fail in His promises!
... Lord,we cry out to you,the one who truly knows us and our personal struggles,keep us strong and pressing toward the mark! Help us to not look at man or what he says but keep our eyes and heart fixed solely on you and your promises! You are our shelter from the storms of this life. Help us cast off the weights and sins that pull us down! Keep our mind set in your words that are written on our hearts! Keep us under the protecting shelter of your most loving wings. Take us to the ROCK that is higher than us!.....we ask all in Jesus precious name....Amen🌞🌞🌞