I feel alone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 12, 2017
I want to find a relationship. I'm a Christian. And I don't know what to do. A lot of men want babies. But I don't. And I'm having troubles finding a man who does not want kids.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I can certainly understand your desire for love and companionship, Michelle. I’m praying, asking God to surround you with His faithful care, give you guidance and bless you with the desires of your heart. Grace and peace to you!

Nov 12, 2017
I hope to wait until he asks me out. But I don't know who it is going to be

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
There are plenty of men, who are content with just practicing to make babies.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I want to find a relationship. I'm a Christian. And I don't know what to do. A lot of men want babies. But I don't. And I'm having troubles finding a man who does not want kids.
From your post I take it you have told past boyfriends you do not want children. This is good to do. I have seen that issue destroy marriages.

Having said that, I would never have married my wife if she did not want children, unless she was medically unable. And even then, I would have wanted to adopt.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Why do you want a guy in the first place? Take it from me, most guys aren't all that great.

I recommend getting a dog instead. Dogs don't require nearly as much taking care of and they are a whole lot easier to train. Cats are even easier take care of than dogs and you don't have to housebreak them at all.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Why do you want a guy in the first place? Take it from me, most guys aren't all that great.

I recommend getting a dog instead. Dogs don't require nearly as much taking care of and they are a whole lot easier to train. Cats are even easier take care of than dogs and you don't have to housebreak them at all.
Yeah, but if they can land Lynx or Tommy, they have taken a prize.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I don't want to feel ALONE
I am myself single, but I have this on very good authority from MANY married people: If you get married just to escape the loneliness, you will still feel alone. But you will be married so there is nothing else you can do about it, but you will still feel alone.

From what I have observed, it seems if a person can't stand being alone, that person is not ready to marry somebody. It seems a person is not really ready for a relationship until the person is content being alone.

Mind you, this is just what I have observed from other people. I have never been married, so I could be totally wrong.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah, but if they can land Lynx or Tommy, they have taken a prize.
Tommy I don't know about. Lynx ain't no prize. I don't got no money, I don't got no looks, I don't got no really big muscles...

But I'm happy as I am, so it doesn't really matter. :cool:

Dec 9, 2011
I can certainly understand your desire for love and companionship, Michelle. I’m praying, asking God to surround you with His faithful care, give you guidance and bless you with the desires of your heart. Grace and peace to you!
I wanted to like your post until I saw the part that I underlined.
Didn’t GOD say be fruitful and HE also said multiply.

The OP said they want a man that does not want Kids.hmmm She wants a man but no Kids.When I was In High Scool I knew a LOT of guys that would have wanted to meet her.

Dec 9, 2011
I misspelt school but ran out of time when I went to fix It.:(

Aug 8, 2018
Hey Michelle, prayin' for His perfect plan to unfold in your situation. I don't want you to be blinded by your loneliness. Jesus was rejected and a man familiar with suffering. Many believers share His isolation and loneliness on earth. Take it as confirmation you belong to your BIG family. You are loved.

Humans take advantage of each other's needy souls sometimes. You have been given much. Focus on your God-given gifting, on your blessings, on your new, healed life in Christ. All things will be added by you loving Daddy above. Just do it. It goes forward wonderfully.

Aug 8, 2018
Hebrews 12 v 1. You are not alone AT ALL. Honour the blessing of being protected and loved in eternal realms, because you are. Your life will bear fruit for your Saviour.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
I wanted to like your post until I saw the part that I underlined.
Didn’t GOD say be fruitful and HE also said multiply.

The OP said they want a man that does not want Kids.hmmm She wants a man but no Kids.When I was In High Scool I knew a LOT of guys that would have wanted to meet her.
Didn't he say that to Adam and Eve to populate the world?

Sep 27, 2018
Ohio
I’m asking because of curiosity - why don’t you want babies?