i feel best when thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter shirley
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I feel best when...I crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of the women!
 
when i have a good nights sleep, when i know my daughters are happy, when i can walk in the cold air and walk in the snow, listening to Christian music, hearing a good sermon about God, listening to music and last but not least when i'm not stressed,
 
I feel best when I know that God always close to me in all my condition and it's makes me happy :D
 
I feel best when I see my son smiling, playing, having a good time...I feel best when I'm around my family and where just having a good time
 
when i have a good nights sleep, when i know my daughters are happy, when i can walk in the cold air and walk in the snow, listening to Christian music, hearing a good sermon about God, listening to music and last but not least when i'm not stressed,
i love cold air snow call me mr.winter,christian music is a Blessing Gift from the Lord too us amen.....
 
I feel better when I am fellowshipping with a sister in Christ at the local coffeeshop :D
 
I feel best when I go for a walk at night watching the beautiful nighttime scenery. I find it calming.
 
i feel spiritually excellent when i go on a 3.5 mile prayer walk around our back bay back cove amen.........
 
I feel awesome when I am having my quiet time with the LORD.:P