I finally got hired!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mario1001

Praise God .Today I finally got hired after looking for a job and being rejected for months.God is so good.To Him be the glory!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
What a wonderful praise report. How exciting. When do you start? Congratulations. God Bless you.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Happy for you. May you find joy doing this job. Blessings❤️

Jan7777777

Oct 19, 2018
Praise God .Today I finally got hired after looking for a job and being rejected for months.God is so good.To Him be the glory!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Praise the Lord , it may be you got that one, cause your words are needed for someone there. Let your light shine :)

J

jbrooks5912

Friend that is awesome!! I was in between jobs late lastyear. In November i got down and asked God to help me find a job that i would love.

The very next day my job now called me and they admire my work ethic and abilities and pushing me through each roaps to become something great. My aim is supervisor and this week until wednesday i am covering my supervisor who is on vacation.

Friend God is trully awesome and He is a great inspiration to us all!!

God Bless!!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Praise God .Today I finally got hired after looking for a job and being rejected for months.God is so good.To Him be the glory![/QUOTE
'God is good and His mercy endureth forever!'

student

Jul 20, 2010
Praise you, Father. Thank you, Lord. Congratulations! May your work be fruitful for the Lord.

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
Congratulations man! I hope to get employed soon also

Feb 28, 2016
you are very Blessed - no matter what job anyone gets, we should always
do the job as if we were doing it for our Heavenly Father...
congrats:):)