I find it strange...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malcyboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Malcyboy

Guest
From what I have experienced on my time here, I have noticed that those of us who cannot chat room, and therefore left to the forms, do not enjoy the ability of making friends on here (or at least, it is much more difficult). I have found that when I used to use the chat rooms, that it was easy enough to find people to talk to, but now that I am on an iPad and no longer have access to the chat rooms, I can't actually find people to talk to... Its quite sad, because some of us need that chrisitian fellowship and friendship but if we cannot access the chatrooms then we cannot access fellowship...And before people mention, you should find friends and such at your church!! Well I attend church/youth church and I don't really get on with most of them, a lot of them make me feel unwelcome....I do not mean this in condemnation... but I mean this as an eye opener that people should be making an effort to make others feel welcome and part of this christian online community
 
It isn't always easy. I often prefered the forum a lot more than the chatroom. Chatrooms can also be nice, but sometimes it get's very tiresome with all the talking in there. ;) Just depends from people to people, I think.

I hope you can find some people that you can talk to through the forum as well. Or maybe you could private message someone you normally talk a lot with into the chatroom?
 
The issue is, i havent been in the chatroom for so long, most probably forgot about me haha
 
Well, then introduce yourself again, and try refreshing up their memory about you. ;) :)
 
I've never actually been to the chat room. Then again, I only joined this month.
 
Tried chart room once but someone insinuated she annoyed with people whom logg in chatt and cam and then dont speak or say anything.

I did not know anyone and did not know what to say then and there but was listening to others talk.
They were talking justin bieber and dogs i think.


I explained "im sorry i annoy you incredibly but im new to chatt'......


No words came to me then and there.

I dont always flow in words with my body.

I dont actually have friends or social life so not used to chatting.
Specially with new people and new environment.

Dont have friends facebook either although have just added my uncle.


Maybe b more patient understanding with those on chatt who are new and dont be duper super talkative chatty and sing all time just cause others do.


been on chatt few times not entering but just listening.
Last night heard them speak of police and court rooms and constitution and i thought a man had such a nice voice to listen to.


Must admit feel a bit hesitant to chatt now moreso after that girl made comment how annoyed she was with "people" didnt speak despite cam and in chatt and she refer to me.
 
isaria, i'm not sure what exactly you heard. I have a feeling you misunderstood what was said, given your apparent difficulty with english.
Even if you did understand correctly, who cares what that one person thinks? I go into the chats and rarely speak in the main chat. Many people do that. I don't like talking in the main room for a few reasons..
Its very cliquey, if you aren't part of the 'in crowd' you pretty much get ignored.
To be in the clique most of your chat has to be about stupid, petty, immature things. I'm all for having fun and don't always have to talk serious, but they go so overboard.
I just don't like talking in big groups, i don't want to fight to be heard, i prefer one on one conversations where i can have a true conversation and get to know someone.

So, if you want to go into chat, then go, and stop being so concerned about what one person thinks. If she doesn't like how you use chat, then she can leave, you have every right to be there and use it how you want as she does.