I get to do this!! Creative people, share unique ideas

  • Thread starter Thread starter younkt
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

younkt

Guest
So, this week I have had the amazing opportunity during our church conference, to meet an amazing missionary to Romania.

I realized 2 things, #1 I have taken fellowship for granted. Somebody slap me please, he and is family is mainly alone, with the lost, I pray he left feeling encouraged. His city has hardly any Christians that know and do the work of Christ. I could go on, on just the culture, but I won't. Major conviction on true fellowship.

#2. I have not been about the business of intentionally sharing my faith. Slap me again please. Major conviction. If I am going to follow Jesus, he came for the lost, and i need to seek his Kingdom. I cannot imagine spending eternity without some people I know. So I am going to seek and save the lost. My passion is Jesus, and I want everyone to know, and I want to do his work.

so after this conference, my ambition is the souls of men, now I am interested in creative ideas, so any are welcome

It is not a job, it is because I am forgiven, and because of that I get to read the word, I get to share his word, and disciple believers.