I give thanks and pray for protection from upcoming storms

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
252
254
63
Indiana
Dear God my father in Heaven. I thank You for all of Your many blessings. My son's bloodwork being good, Your great mercy during all of these horrible storms, My husband being healthy and strong, helping me with my blood pressure and giving me strength that I don't even know that I have. Forgive me for not doing all the things I should do and doing all of the things that I shouldn't. Please bless my family with health, happiness and safety. Please guide my son. Please once again protect us against these horrible storms that are coming. Please protect our lives, our home, our trees and if it is Your great will and Mercy allow us to have power. Please let them miss us like last time. Thank You for protecting us from tornados and high winds. Oh Dear Lord please help all of these people who come to You seeking help, comfort and strength and please keep evil at bay. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. Carmen.