I GIVE YOU PRAISE ......ALL GLORY ND HONOR IS TO YOU MY GOD!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherril
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sherril

Guest
John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.----------{Psalms 29:2} Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.------{Psalms 66:4} All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.-------{Psalms 99:9} Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the Lord our God is holy.----God my all...God my rest ...God your peace is sweet.......as i exult & adore you--------- I WORSHIP YOU ALMIGHTY GOD THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU, --------------------i worship you oh Prince of peace that is what i want to do,-----------I GIVE YOU PRAISE FOR YOU ARE MY RIGHTEOUSNESS, I WORSHIP YOU ALMIGHTY GOD THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU...............I WANT TO BE WHERE YOU ARE STANDING IN YOUR PRESENCE Feasting AT YOUR TABLE THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO BE, I JUST WANT TO BE, I JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU!----------Thank you Lord for saving my soul, thank you Lord for making me whole, thank you Lord for giving to me, thy great salvation so rich and free........I love you Lord and i lift my voice to worship you ohhhh my soul rejoice take joy my King in what you hear may it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear......I EXULT YOU--- I EXULT YOU--- I EXULT YOU OH LORD--- I EXULT YOU--- I EXULT YOU----- I EXULT YOU OH Lord....\0/ love you Jesus yours,Sherril...