I got two avon clients!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

loverofjesus27

i prayed for more avon clients and i was able to manage with two more avon clients. Thank God.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
i need an Avon rep

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
You might consider making it a ministry to pray for your clients. And try to get more clients to pray for.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
I used to sell Avon. Actually, I’m still signed up to do it but no longer doing it. I have a TON of samples, and things I can send you of interested. And if I can find it. Even an awesome Avon bag to hold all the stuff. Of course there’s the whole trust strangers to send you things online deal that may be an issue. It’s up to you either way. Of course I have to find the stuff first lol

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I am hoping to get in on the 2 for 1 Black Suede after shave or cologne or some such deal.
blessings

Feb 28, 2016
selling Jesus products' will bring you a lot more satification!!! give it a try...