i had a dream about be picked by jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter candyland
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

candyland

Guest
I had a dream god sent one of his servants and I was one of his choosen ones but when he god me. I felt sad for my mother because they were going to hell and I needed to save them so he sent me back.
 
I had a dream god sent one of his servants and I was one of his choosen ones but when he god me. I felt sad for my mother because they were going to hell and I needed to save them so he sent me back.


okayeee..wild dream you had..lol.. but why is this in the conspiracy forum? :confused:
 
I'm not good at telling stories and I don't even know how to work this website out. I'm not trying to push anyone here or there. I just heard of god and started changing my friends so I do not understand these websites. I just want to meet people that will help my way but the dream is real. I suppose its just a random dream and not something god actually give me. I do freak out for my family.
 
Dreams are often symbolic. Even the most literal ones. :) Be blessed and keep searching!