I had a Dream from the Lord last Night..!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
my purpose was not being right, my purpose was to see if any other brother or sister received a similar word.

Actually you should be concerned about being right, not in how many people say they can confirm what you say. Even if you get confirmation from 100 people it doesn't mean anything if you're wrong; it just means you're all wrong.
 
see the funny little mark at the end? That is a question, not a statement.
There are 10 year olds who know better.:)(y):unsure:
goodbye
 
see the funny little mark at the end? That is a question, not a statement.
There are 10 year olds who know better.:)(y):unsure:
goodbye
So it's okay to call someone the accuser of the brethren, and all kinds of other satan-related things, as long as you phrase it in the form of a question?

This is AWESOME!

Did you know I can disagree with Resident Alien without calling him names? Have you ever tried it? Or do you just get a kick out of insulting people?

Notice I did not say you were calling names, or that you get a kick out of insulting people. All of those were questions, not statements.
 
LOL, you crack me up; and the others like you. You said plainly: "I had a Dream from the Lord last Night..!" Then when it doesn't happen you casually say: "I never claimed to be a prophet." That might work on some people, but not on those of us who still have a tiny bit of discrimination left.
Well done for calling this out, ResidentAlien. Whether done out of ignorance or malice, I believe this usage of the Lord's name in vain is behaviour to repent of. I hope I don't commit this sin myself, but if I do, I hope there are those like you to call me out to repent of it.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
 
Preach it Lynx! Lol.
It's like predicting my 91 year old grandmother will not raise any more children.

I know it for a fact, because I had a dream about her deciding to not have any more kids. Yup. :geek:
 
It's like predicting my 91 year old grandmother will not raise any more children.

I know it for a fact, because I had a dream about her deciding to not have any more kids. Yup. :geek:
Almost as safe as predicting Biden will do something embarrassing - again - like falling down the stairs, or forgetting which way to exit the stage! Lol.
 
It is sad some judge without proper knowledge, I was wrong I made a mistake, Resident never makes one?? LOL I can admit making a mistake, it cost no one except me being wrong, my purpose was not being right, my purpose was to see if any other brother or sister received a similar word. You can judge as you wish resident that is your right but remember!! You will be judged the way you judge others as well! Not that your care just saying. lol
In my opinion, your mistake was that you said the dream was "from the Lord". I believe we should not use the term "from the Lord" lightly, as if we are mistaken, it is blasphemy. Better to say - "I believe" it is from the Lord, or "I think" it is from the Lord, or "it could be" from the Lord.
 
question mark

noun
  1. A punctuation symbol (?) written at the end of a sentence or phrase to indicate a direct question.
  2. Something that is unknown, mysterious, or doubtful.
  3. The punctuation mark “?”, used at the end of a sentence to indicate a question.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

A question is not a statement.:)(y):unsure::giggle:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moses_Young
Choice, you have chosen to look at that in your own way, I never said thus saith the Lord, I stated I believe the Lord has shown me. The Lord does not look favorable upon people who bear false witness either!
Look at the wording of your title "I had a dream from the Lord last night". Whether you intended to or not (I suggest the latter based on some of your following comments), it's a very serious thing to say a dream or direction is "from the Lord", which you did in your title. Maybe learn from this, and don't use such words in your vocabulary, unless you are sure it's from the Lord.
 
Look at the wording of your title "I had a dream from the Lord last night". Whether you intended to or not (I suggest the latter based on some of your following comments), it's a very serious thing to say a dream or direction is "from the Lord", which you did in your title. Maybe learn from this, and don't use such words in your vocabulary, unless you are sure it's from the Lord.


How can you tell him how he should post when you think the earth is flat?:unsure::)