i hate dad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 28, 2013
that was a mistake and its not gonna happen again. unless when im older i do get a sex change cos then id be a guy for real

Sep 8, 2012
that was a mistake and its not gonna happen again. unless when im older i do get a sex change cos then id be a guy for real
Please,.......don't play with people.
Please,........It all comes back.
God bless you crying.

Sep 26, 2013
Ive only just seen this thread now, and upon reading this whole thread not one of you presented this young person with the gospel, with his need of salvation, he may as wel have got on an athiest group and would have got the same answers, he had a softness about him, if only you couldve overlooked all the stuff he was doing and his young person lingo (which you call spelling mistakes, its text message amongst teens) and share the truth about sin, about hell about the gift of salvation through Jesus Gods Son, Im so angry, another opportunity wasted to a person needing the gospel

Aug 10, 2013
i dont gett y dad angry wit me

You are still a young man and don't quite yet understand how hard it is to be a parent. The bible says those who we love we discipline. Life is far more than drugs or alcohol, and your father is trying to take care of you. Do you know your parents have the legal responsibility to look after after you? What this means, is your parents could be blamed and you could be removed from them or they could get into trouble.

he told me not to go out and get high

When you go out and get high you are destroying your brain and creating problems for your future when you have grown up. When you take drugs your entire body becomes addicted quickly. Stay away from drugs!

...so i been drinkin insted and he showts at me but i aints dun nowt rong...

A loving parent takes care of his son or daughter - as he wants the best in life for them. Drinking especially a young age leads to many problems. You can you become an alcoholic. You will develop body problems...you will die at a young age.

i did wot he sed i hate him he aint gots no rite to tel me of
You will thank your dad one day for helping you to stay away from drinking and drugs. Stay away from others kids who pressure you to drink or take drugs, or you'll end up in a young person's prison (juvenile detention). Stay close to God and he will direct your path, is the best advice I can give you. Listen to your parents as they love you and care for you. To anyone else they're not likely to care so much..except Jesus :)

P

PilgrimProgress

The Gospel is not just about grace, grace. We are saved totally by the grace of Jesus Christ, through faith. But if you don't preach hellfire, well then you only preaching half the gospel. And half the gospel is not good enough to save. Hellfire, on its own is not enough to save a person, but it certainly is a good start. Hell preaching was a minor topic in the Old Testament. Hell was hardly mentioned. Hell is a Major theme in the New Testament. The Bible teaches that many are called, but few are chosen. That many will claim to be His, but will be thrown out. Jesus tells told us on a number of occasions what was going to happen to the sons and daughters of the devil, and those who betrayed him. Jesus told his disciples about someone who entered heaven uninvited, and was later bound and thrown into destruction. Jesus rebuked certain of our people who came to him, telling him how to preach the gospel. He called them white washed sepulcher, serpents, and He also said something brilliant: you talk all the time about tithes, tithes - but will not deal with the weightier matters: faith, JUDGEMENT and mercy.

Faith? What is faith? Faith is being unashamed. Faith is hope our evidence.

Judgement? This is what back-slidden and unrepentant people condemn, because they are ashamed of the gospel.

Mercy? God will not forgive us, if we do not forgive those around us. Stephen and Jesus said, forgive them. So forgive. If the martyrs of Rome, and millions and millions of Christians died under the inquisition, and still do today under the descendants of Ishmael, innocent - all the more reason to Judge out of faith in mercy.

Aug 15, 2009
Why don't y'all just turn him, for crying out loud? Sheesh! :p

P

PilgrimProgress

i dont gett y dad angry wit me he told me not to go out and get high so i been drinkin insted and he showts at me but i aints dun nowt rong i did wot he sed i hate him he aint gots no rite to tel me of
Hey mate, Jesus is very clear that if you HATE you have committed murder in your heart. The fruit of sin is death, and death is destroyed in hell, forever.

Jesus is also clear that it is not what goes into the mouth that condemns a man, but what comes out.

The Bible is very clear that parents must not provoke their children, but children must not disobey their parents.

You are clearly in the wrong. You are not ashamed either.

The Bible draws a fine line between sinners.

There are sinners who hate their sin, and are very ashamed and always asking God for His forgiveness. And desperately want to serve Him.

The other sinners are the proud and arrogant. They believe that somehow they have concurred their sins. That they no longer have sin.

Many people are not aware, because they are brainwashed by the televisions. Men are not devils. Women are not angels. There are many, many women who are devils. All the same.

Many, many women are going to hell when they die.
Many, many men are going to hell when they die.

The Bible says because of rebelliousness women were given over to war and labour. Women are punished, because of men. Men were punished, because of Eve, the first women. There is a whole history going on.

P

PilgrimProgress

It doesn't matter how much liquor you fill your stomach up with, or smoke in your lungs, you have been duped. Many wives have ruined their marriages, because they make their business everyone else, instead of dealing with it, with the Holy Spirit. Many people, many, many women, and many, many men - fall into drugs and alcohol, because they think it will get them more friends.

Friends are not forever. Life is not a popularity contest. It does not matter how popular you think you are, when you face off with the real ebb and flow of the Spirit of God, you are a loser. We are all losers. Jesus is the winner.

Church is not on a Sunday, it is every day, all day.

Self-motivation and dating do not work. You can't lie to yourself and call that the truth. Many people say they are great, but they are not. Many people go around dating, and they will definitely live with poor results.

This whole culture of partying and going out and getting hammered is dumb, because we have the Bible to party with and the Spirit to get drunk upon. Get high on Jesus. Jesus!

Worldly dating and drug and drunk culture robs everyone of their identity. Our ancestors were strong people. They built their own houses. You've heard it in history class, but it makes sense. We all have ancient heritage... farming communities... builders... masons... and so on.

When you wanted to get a wife or husband you met someone in the district or local community, you didn't travel to a place where you knew nobody. That is security. You married someone trustworthy, not some bad-girl, bad boy.

People had less exposure to the civilized way of thinking. In civilization we have every sin under the sun. Civilization is Sodom and Gomorrah. Civilization is what is primitive.

Family values, getting to know the people in your community. Making a name for yourself, for Jesus. Being strong and courageous. Dedicating your life to Jesus. That is what life is about.

The 21st century has brought technology into the palm of our hands. Now we have Sodom and Gomorrah in our headphones.

If you want to be cool, strong, popular and loved, be all those things for the right reasons, not for the wrong.

If you want to experience a trip and get supper high, read the Bible and worship Jesus. Call upon Him, be filled with the Holy Spirit.

---
If you want a wife/hubby, family, heritage and good life, then follow Jesus. Sin destroys lives, it does not create. You can lie to yourself as much as you like, use special self-confidence boosting techniques to get chicks or whatever lol... that does not work. You take, someone else will take away. You give, someone else will give. You give and God returns. We are made winners in Christ Jesus.

Last edited:

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
I'm going to give you this advice before I abandon this thread forever:
Do not play mind games with people.
Be truthful and straightforward in your dealings and conversations with others.
Never present yourself as anything but yourself.
If you do not follow this advice, you will eventually lose the trust of everyone you ever know.
That would not be a happy existence.