i hate everything

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I hate nuts in cookies.....except macadamia nut....and also on salads
 
what does EVERYTHING MEAN....... UM LIKE IT MEANS EVERYTHING. i hate life, myself, likeeveryone, and espcially that stupid book, and EVERYTHING that goes along with it
 
Welcome back!

It's perfectly ok to hate the world, being that we are in it and not of it. It's ok to hate the flesh, since it is constantly at war with the Spirit. We should try to love other people, even tho they do make it very hard to do at times. And we should be aware that it is the enemy who sows hate in our hearts, most often I find thru those people who are so hard to love.

Hate sin, but love sinners. Oy vey what a charge!
 
what does EVERYTHING MEAN....... UM LIKE IT MEANS EVERYTHING. i hate life, myself, likeeveryone, and espcially that stupid book, and EVERYTHING that goes along with it

Twing,

I am being serious. What is going on with you? This is so unlike you, I don't know what to say to help you. Please talk to us or at least pm me. I am worried about you.

Toska
 
i dont find it hard to love at all, who does really. i dont hate the flesh. if i dont like someone im sure as heck not going to love them. i can love that isnt the problem when it comes to that. the problem is finding someone who loves like me. finding someone who fits my description of what i want in life. i dont read the bible and never will. i dont believe in it. in the recent past i was ok with it, but now it pisses me off. i want a lover who makes all my problems dissapear, who makes my day, but that is just one of the things i am upset about. im not going to ramble on cause no one on here would want to listen to me.
 
Twing, I'm going to go out on a limb (leap of faith here) and say that life is not going the way you would like. God is there, right there with you, through all of it. You just have to reach out to Him. This is not a cliché, this is not a pat answer. It is the truth. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. You have to choose to be happy. Happiness comes from gratitude.

YOU CAN ENJOY LIFE!!! Life was meant to be enjoyed. Regardless of your current situation. Wake up and be grateful you woke up. Thank God for every little thing you have or can do. Like breath. Walk. See. Eat.

I will be praying for you, Twing, with all my heart. You are loved more than you know. I love you. Jesus loves you. God loves you. Talk to Him. He'll listen. We will listen.
 
first of all i just want to say to most of you, i know ur just trying to help, nancyer, how can u love me u dont even know me, i dont belive in god, i dont belive in a lot. there is no on, NO ONE, on the earth that can proove to me that god exists. you can look at me till your blue in the face. theres books that say george washington existed but how do i know that, i never actually saw the guy. catching my drift? i cant and wont live by faith, just hoping something is up there. i am not perplexed by any means
 
Twing, I can love you because God is love and I love God. Therefore, I love you. Part of me wants to ask why you are on CC if you don't believe in God or the Bible or any of what we stand for. You probably won't accept this but you wouldn't be here if you were searching or questioning what you say you believe.

I pray you discover the joy God has for you, the purpose He has set for your life and that you enjoy the journey.

Yes, I am trying to help you because I care. Feel free to pm me if you want to converse further.

Prayers
 
I know there are times of doubt in my faith but the OP strikes me as someone just throwing a toddler tantrum to get some attention. Don't give them the satisfaction.
 
I know there are times of doubt in my faith but the OP strikes me as someone just throwing a toddler tantrum to get some attention. Don't give them the satisfaction.
So, uhhh, has the OP said anything else in this thread? I always get weary about threads where the OP never replies again after pages and pages haha
 
i actually have no idea why i got on here in the first place i cant answer that nancyer. but i know its not searching for question s. you can believe whatever you wanna, and i will to, even though i realy dont have a belief. one thing that really gets me going is that. religious people, especially christians it seems think their belief is the right and only one. the true one, and that to me is BS. no one knows 100% what is out htere, and if someone wants to say different there a lier. no one could possibly know that. there are a lot of mysteries out there. i have never heard of anyone saying, i have seen god, but of course someone on hear will say otherwise, like always it seems religious people have something to say. but i have heard of people saying they've seen ufo's and bigfoot. it doesnt mean its real, but the point im trying to make is. at least there are millions of sittings of them, and some really hard evidence. not just a book. well i guess i lied i do have some belief. i do believe we are not alone. i believe there are others. and justanotheruser. i dont want anything from people, i want to find the one, and thats it
 
Why tell us? All you're doing is hurting the people here that care about you, and you're placing a stumbling block it front of us whether it's intentional or not.
 
Last edited:
I get that when you're upset you want to reach out. But all that seems to be happening is that the more people try offering to have you open up you seem to push it away, therefore we don't know how we can help you. So I was slightly annoyed when I asked that.

You're entitled to believe what you want to believe (part of the whole free will thing and nobody can control that) but seeing this is a Christian site... Well, people are going to say what they believe on the matter. I would suggest not to start debates on it since it's not going to help with any issues you have on the level as far as the belief itself...

As far as finding the one, I'm sorry to say but this isn't the best place for that either... You get people who post ads for that but if you can't tell they have no success on that either... So I'm giving a fair warning if that's your aim while being on here.

What ever it is that's troubling you I hope it sorts out. There's people here that are more than willing to help you if you let them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I get that when you're upset you want to reach out. But all that seems to be happening is that the more people try offering to have you open up you seem to push it away, therefore we don't know how we can help you. So I was slightly annoyed when I asked that.

You're entitled to believe what you want to believe (part of the whole free will thing and nobody can control that) but seeing this is a Christian site... Well, people are going to say what they believe on the matter. I would suggest not to start debates on it since it's not going to help with any issues you have on the level as far as the belief itself...

As far as finding the one, I'm sorry to say but this isn't the best place for that either... You get people who post ads for that but if you can't tell they have no success on that either... So I'm giving a fair warning if that's your aim while being on here.

What ever it is that's troubling you I hope it sorts out. There's people here that are more than willing to help you if you let them.

What she said.