I have a patreon page!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Senior Member
Apr 1, 2014
6,194
1,315
113
35
Arizona
Hey guys, guys what!?! During my long hiatus from CC, I have launched a website that will be able to help me to get money for my art!! It's called Patreon!! It's donation based, and I give rewards in the form of art to people who donate! You can donate a dollar, I don't care. Juan dollar (joking) is good enough for me!

Anyhow, life has been good otherwise. I'm out of summer school, going to Disneyland at some point again this year, and gonna finish art schooling this spring! Well...next spring. You know, 2015.... Anyhow. Yay!