I just checked and chat is fine.
You're upset no one is emailing you. Did you email first? Are you talking about a response? Was it a mod or admin? Mods and admins are volunteers who only come on during their personal time. Some may not come on for weeks at a time if they are busy in real life.
If you want prayer you're better off posting in the Prayer Request forums than going to chats anyways. There's not always people in the Prayer Request chat room. And the other chat rooms may be busy and not responding to you.
This is the only thing I see you have posted. So not sure who all these people are that should be telling you anything. Who have you been asking? Where have you been asking?
Blogs are the worst place to post expecting answers. Fee blogs ever get responses. Also we have a section in the forums specifically for such questions. You should've posted there 3 days ago. The User2User Tech forums.
I see now that you are in the chat rooms and didn't bother to tell anyone, so people wouldn't waste their time answering you. Off to a bad start for you, I'd say, in handling all this.