I have a soft spot in my heart for:_________ (fill in the blank)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021
Danish wedding cookies. They come in a little pink bag and I see them in the store and get a little sweaty. It's sick.

and I love this! The quote "I don't mention her babe in here". Was that Freudian or what?
Good thing you didnt say the Danish wedding cookies get a little sweaty.

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021
And you have great discernment.
I must advise you brothers are in error.

In a local Chicago restaurant a Chicago deepdish pizza is the best pizza. It's not the only way to go, but it is the best way.

If this was in the middle ages, and the RC, we might have to cook you with the deepdish

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022

In a local Chicago restaurant a Chicago deepdish pizza is the best pizza. It's not the only way to go, but it is the best way.

If this was in the middle ages, and the RC, we might have to cook you with the deepdish
Well, you're all wrong...although the pizzas that you described are indeed very good.

Someone who I graduated high school with actually owns (owned?...I'm assuming that they're still in business) Pizzaland in NJ, and they have the best pizza ever. It's actually the pizzeria where scenes from "The Sopranos" were shot.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Anyhow, I have a soft spot in my heart for love, in general.

Although it's escaped me, I'm literally moved to tears when I see it genuinely displayed in other people's lives.

Probably not the type of answer that you'd expect from a bear, but I'm not your average bear.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ

I'll keep my New Yawkness to your Chicagoness any day buddy. You can keep your deep dish. In fact... nah, I'm a Christian. New Yawkish, but a Christian... Lucky for you :D

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I'd say that Sculpt is in need of the laying on of hands... we must rebuke this deception from our brother!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Pizza with pineapple is the best and authentic salami. :love::love::love:

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Pizza with pineapple is the best and authentic salami. :love::love::love:
I've eaten pizza with pineapple on it before (normally with chicken as an additional topping), and I like it a lot.

I've never even heard of anyone putting salami on a pizza before, and I'm half Italian, and I've eaten a lot of salami over the years.

Anyhow, salami and pineapple...?

I guess that would work, but salami and green olives sounds a little bit better to me.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I've eaten pizza with pineapple on it before (normally with chicken as an additional topping), and I like it a lot.

I've never even heard of anyone putting salami on a pizza before, and I'm half Italian, and I've eaten a lot of salami over the years.

Anyhow, salami and pineapple...?

I guess that would work, but salami and green olives sounds a little bit better to me.
Ham and pineapple is standard fare, called the Hawaiian ;)

Salami is not quite ham? Maybe closer to pepperoni :geek:

Some people think it almost sacrilege to put pineapple on a pizza o_O

They want to know, "WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I say, "Why not?" :unsure:;):giggle:

I have even had raisins on pizza :LOL:

Fresh tomato on pizza instead of tomato sauce or paste is yummy also :D

Pizza!

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Ham and pineapple is standard fare, called the Hawaiian ;)

Salami is not quite ham? Maybe closer to pepperoni :geek:

Some people think it almost sacrilege to put pineapple on a pizza o_O

They want to know, "WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I say, "Why not?" :unsure:;):giggle:

I have even had raisins on pizza :LOL:

Fresh tomato on pizza instead of tomato sauce or paste is yummy also :D

Pizza!
Now that you've mentioned it, yes, I have had ham and pineapple on a pizza as well, and I liked it.

I just like pineapple in general, and I don't have any problem whatsoever with putting it on pizza.

In fact, I once had some chocolate-covered pineapple, and that was quite good.

Raisins on pizza?

Now, that sounds a bit weird to me, and I actually love raisins.

Would I ever try it?

I guess so, but it doesn't sound very tempting to me. More like something that I'd have to endure after accepting a challenge or something.

I'm fine with fresh tomatoes on a pizza, and I have had that before as well.

Anyhow, since we're on the topic of pizza, my favorite combination of toppings is mushrooms and black olives.

I once dated a woman from Finland, and over there they put shrimp on pizza.

Shrimp (or bacon) is probably my favorite food on the planet, but I'm not sure that I would like it on a pizza.

If nothing else, now I'm craving pizza!

(He zips up his human suit and heads towards the nearest city)

P.S.

The pizzas in those photos look pretty good.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Now that you've mentioned it, yes, I have had ham and pineapple on a pizza as well, and I liked it.

I just like pineapple in general, and I don't have any problem whatsoever with putting it on pizza.

In fact, I once had some chocolate-covered pineapple, and that was quite good.

Raisins on pizza?

Now, that sounds a bit weird to me, and I actually love raisins.

Would I ever try it?

I guess so, but it doesn't sound very tempting to me. More like something that I'd have to endure after accepting a challenge or something.

I'm fine with fresh tomatoes on a pizza, and I have had that before as well.

Anyhow, since we're on the topic of pizza, my favorite combination of toppings is mushrooms and black olives.

I once dated a woman from Finland, and over there they put shrimp on pizza.

Shrimp (or bacon) is probably my favorite food on the planet, but I'm not sure that I would like it on a pizza.

If nothing else, now I'm craving pizza!

(He zips up his human suit and heads towards the nearest city)

P.S.

The pizzas in those photos look pretty good.
Thanks! Those are home-made pizzas :):D

As to the raisins on pizza, they were Flying Wedge concoctions ;)

I do not recall what all else was on that particular type besides pumpkin and sunflower seeds :unsure::alien::giggle:

They made quite a few very tasty alternatives to your standard fare. Szechuan chicken, anyone? :cool:

Many people seem to like pepperoni, but that would pretty much be a last choice for me...

Hawaiian was a long time fave, but as I've aged I eat less ham... and a lot less less shrimp, also.

Zero shrimp, really. My home-made pizzas have a lot of mushrooms on them! They are so meaty (y)

The bottom layer is zucchini :D Between the z&m and cheeses is often onion and yellow pepper :)

Good luck on your pizza foray ;):D

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Thanks! Those are home-made pizzas :):D

As to the raisins on pizza, they were Flying Wedge concoctions ;)

I do not recall what all else was on that particular type besides pumpkin and sunflower seeds :unsure::alien::giggle:

They made quite a few very tasty alternatives to your standard fare. Szechuan chicken, anyone? :cool:

Many people seem to like pepperoni, but that would pretty much be a last choice for me...

Hawaiian was a long time fave, but as I've aged I eat less ham... and a lot less less shrimp, also.

Zero shrimp, really. My home-made pizzas have a lot of mushrooms on them! They are so meaty (y)

The bottom layer is zucchini :D Between the z&m and cheeses is often onion and yellow pepper :)

Good luck on your pizza foray ;):D
Now we're really getting into some really foreign territory.

Pumpkin and sunflower seeds on a pizza?

:unsure:

I guess that could work.

I guess that it all depends upon how one views pizza.

For example, I mentioned that I love rice and beans as a base food just yesterday (I think it was yesterday). In other words, all sorts of other things could be thrown on top of it, and I would enjoy it. I'm thinking that the same principle probably applies with pizza as a base food or that which is built upon as a foundation.

Yeah, I've never really been a big pepperoni fan myself, but I have eaten it on pizza a number of times. Normally when I'm sharing a pizza with somebody else and they insist to have that as one of the toppings.

Zucchini?

BLECK!!!

Not really a big zucchini fan, so I don't crave that on anything except somebody else's plate of food...lol.

Well, time to continue my trek to the nearest city...

(He pauses to eat two pedestrians along the way. Old habits die hard)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Now we're really getting into some really foreign territory.

Pumpkin and sunflower seeds on a pizza?

:unsure:

I guess that could work.

I guess that it all depends upon how one views pizza.

For example, I mentioned that I love rice and beans as a base food just yesterday (I think it was yesterday). In other words, all sorts of other things could be thrown on top of it, and I would enjoy it. I'm thinking that the same principle probably applies with pizza as a base food or that which is built upon as a foundation.

Yeah, I've never really been a big pepperoni fan myself, but I have eaten it on pizza a number of times. Normally when I'm sharing a pizza with somebody else and they insist to have that as one of the toppings.

Zucchini?

BLECK!!!

Not really a big zucchini fan, so I don't crave that on anything except somebody else's plate of food...lol.

Well, time to continue my trek to the nearest city...

(He pauses to eat two pedestrians along the way. Old habits die hard)

Someone once asked, what's the big deal with people liking pizza so much?

My answer was, we like our daily bread with a bit of cheese and tomato :D

I am perplexed at the repugnance people portray toward zucchini on pizza o_O:oops::censored::cry:

It is really almost tasteless? But still hearty, chock full of nutrients, and actually a fruit :alien:

One cup (223 grams) of cooked zucchini provides:

• Calories: 17
  • Protein: 1 gram
  • Fat: less than 1 gram
  • Carbs: 3 grams
  • Sugar: 1 gram
  • Fiber: 1 gram
  • Vitamin A: 40% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
  • Manganese: 16% of the RDI
  • Vitamin C: 14% of the RDI
  • Potassium: 13% of the RDI
  • Magnesium: 10% of the RDI
  • Vitamin K: 9% of the RDI
  • Folate: 8% of the RDII
  • Copper: 8% of the RDI
  • Phosphorus: 7% of the RDI
  • Vitamin B6: 7% of the RDI
  • Thiamine: 5% of the RDI
  • It also contains small amounts of iron, calcium, zinc, and several other B vitamins.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Someone once asked, what's the big deal with people liking pizza so much?

My answer was, we like our daily bread with a bit of cheese and tomato :D

I am perplexed at the repugnance people portray toward zucchini on pizza o_O:oops::censored::cry:

It is really almost tasteless? But still hearty, chock full of nutrients, and actually a fruit :alien:

One cup (223 grams) of cooked zucchini provides:

• Calories: 17
  • Protein: 1 gram
  • Fat: less than 1 gram
  • Carbs: 3 grams
  • Sugar: 1 gram
  • Fiber: 1 gram
  • Vitamin A: 40% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
  • Manganese: 16% of the RDI
  • Vitamin C: 14% of the RDI
  • Potassium: 13% of the RDI
  • Magnesium: 10% of the RDI
  • Vitamin K: 9% of the RDI
  • Folate: 8% of the RDII
  • Copper: 8% of the RDI
  • Phosphorus: 7% of the RDI
  • Vitamin B6: 7% of the RDI
  • Thiamine: 5% of the RDI
  • It also contains small amounts of iron, calcium, zinc, and several other B vitamins.
I wouldn't call it "repugnance". At least not at my particular end.

Instead, it's much more in line with what you just said about it being "really almost tasteless".

Why would I want to eat something that is tasteless?

My mom used to make a lot of zucchini when I was growing up (well, growing up in theory, but not necessarily in practice...lol), and I remember having to douse it with salt because it was like eating boogers (not that I ever ate boogers...well, maybe once...lol) without it.

Anyhow, to each their own.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I wouldn't call it "repugnance". At least not at my particular end.

Instead, it's much more in line with what you just said about it being "really almost tasteless".

Why would I want to eat something that is tasteless?

My mom used to make a lot of zucchini when I was growing up (well, growing up in theory, but not necessarily in practice...lol), and I remember having to douse it with salt because it was like eating boogers (not that I ever ate boogers...well, maybe once...lol) without it.

Anyhow, to each their own.
The almost tasteless part is a plus! Haha. I mean, it certainly does not taste bad ;)

But still very nutritious :D That is the plus (y)Plus, low carbs and calories :)

Zucchini prepared some ways can make it watery. Ugh. Yeah. That is a turn off :censored::cry:

PS~ perplexed + repugnance + people + portray + pizza = onomatopoeia ;):LOL: