I have a soft spot in my heart for:_________ (fill in the blank)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
My weakness is hot crispy chips with chicken salt esp if the chips are thick and not thin. I really wish I would not read this stuff before I go to bed :sleep::sleep::sleep:

- they should have a drool emoji

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Saw this and wanted to share, this tiny house puma likes his treats, maybe too much-

J

joecoten

Saw this and wanted to share, this tiny house puma likes his treats, maybe too much-
Poor fat kitty-cat. Did you get him to understand? (yeah, right!)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I don't relate it's look to be, "I'm sorry sir, i'll try to do better"......:unsure::giggle::coffee:
Hi Joe, I hope your day is perfect.

J

joecoten

I don't relate it's look to be, "I'm sorry sir, i'll try to do better"......:unsure::giggle::coffee:
Hi Joe, I hope your day is perfect.
Hi, shittim. It'll be better once I have a coffee. Hope your is going good too.
"This is the day that the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." - Psalm 118:24

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Hi, shittim. It'll be better once I have a coffee. Hope your is going good too.
"This is the day that the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." - Psalm 118:24
Oh my! I just shared that exact truth from His word with a local sister in Christ who is most likely getting shined up to go care for her group at a local hospital.
It will be a great day as we stay in the Lord, bless you brother

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Can someone in America tell me whether Taco Bell has nice food?
We have a few stores open here now in recent times and I have not heard good reports. Is it just mexican food?

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Can someone in America tell me whether Taco Bell has nice food?
We have a few stores open here now in recent times and I have not heard good reports. Is it just mexican food?
Taco Bell is the McDonalds of mexican food.

The food may be described as having a "base-level cheap taste of mexican" while the price of it is in fact probably the lowest in the national fast-food chain industry.

So, it is basically "cheap mexican food" in every sense - price, quality, etc.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Taco Bell is the McDonalds of mexican food.

The food may be described as having a "base-level cheap taste of mexican" while the price of it is in fact probably the lowest in the national fast-food chain industry.

So, it is basically "cheap mexican food" in every sense - price, quality, etc.
ok thanks, I dont think it has taken off here. It always seems to be empty. I was just wondering.

Aug 2, 2009
ok thanks, I dont think it has taken off here. It always seems to be empty. I was just wondering.
I like their food. Definitely worth trying. When they opened up where I lived no one ever went there either but my friends at the time took me there and I really liked it. My friends loved it. That was many years ago but the food still tastes the same.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I like their food. Definitely worth trying. When they opened up where I lived no one ever went there either but my friends at the time took me there and I really liked it. My friends loved it. That was many years ago but the food still tastes the same.
Ok thanks Zero, it may be worth a try then??

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Ok thanks Zero, it may be worth a try then??
I have one about 2 minutes from my home, and I eat there maybe two times a year.

Their food definitely isn't bad, and you might even say that it's good.

Ironically, just last night, I was hanging out with my ex and our three children. Our one daughter was telling us about a dream she had in which all sorts of things went wrong when she was just trying to eat a taco. She then couldn't get tacos out of her mind, and we went out for tacos last night. I thought that we were going to Taco Bell, but they insisted on a Mexican restaurant. When we got there, I honestly didn't like how their tacos looked, so I ordered some empanadas with a side of rice and beans. My ex and our children all had the tacos, and then they all complained that they didn't like them.

We should have just gone to Taco Bell. Again, nothing overly fancy, but their tacos at least taste good, and they're reasonably priced. I'd say give it a try. Everyone has their own tastes, but I don't think that you'll hate it there.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I have one about 2 minutes from my home, and I eat there maybe two times a year.

Their food definitely isn't bad, and you might even say that it's good.

Ironically, just last night, I was hanging out with my ex and our three children. Our one daughter was telling us about a dream she had in which all sorts of things went wrong when she was just trying to eat a taco. She then couldn't get tacos out of her mind, and we went out for tacos last night. I thought that we were going to Taco Bell, but they insisted on a Mexican restaurant. When we got there, I honestly didn't like how their tacos looked, so I ordered some empanadas with a side of rice and beans. My ex and our children all had the tacos, and then they all complained that they didn't like them.

We should have just gone to Taco Bell. Again, nothing overly fancy, but their tacos at least taste good, and they're reasonably priced. I'd say give it a try. Everyone has their own tastes, but I don't think that you'll hate it there.
Ok, everybody has convinced me to try this place. It is about a 35 min drive from where I am but I probably go by twice a week or so.
Mexican food is not popular here, I dont know why. I like nachos but that has been the extent of Mexican here.