I have discovered the truth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

I don't recall ever saying that I'm an atheist.
no but your status says that you are "unsure" and since the name of the website is "Christian Chat", the question is still there.

Red_Tory

Jan 26, 2010
no but your status says that you are "unsure" and since the name of the website is "Christian Chat", the question is still there.

Well I was on another site before (won't mention its name...), and after being banned from that one I came here. I can't really remember why I signed up for the other one in the first place. Something to do, I guess.

dscherck

Banned [Reason: persistent, ongoing Catholic heres
Aug 3, 2009
If you talk to an athiest you'll learn very quickly that you're throwing yoru pearls before pigs. They don't list and they will turn on you and insult you or worse if they get half a chance. They're nuts.
So we should just give up on sharing the Truth with them? I seem to recall Our Lord telling us to preach the gospel to all peoples. Don't recall any exceptions such as "except for atheists, they're nuts"

Dec 25, 2009
lol i don't know KringledOne, RedTory, why do you guys hang around on a Christian website?
I came on here originally to learn how to communicate with Christians better and learn the things they believe. I still need to do this now and then because I often go a long time without talking to many Christians offline. I find it strange that a bunch of atheist members are joining and making topics all around the same time period. I don't remember this happening at any other time since I've been here.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I came on here originally to learn how to communicate with Christians better and learn the things they believe. I still need to do this now and then because I often go a long time without talking to many Christians offline. I find it strange that a bunch of atheist members are joining and making topics all around the same time period. I don't remember this happening at any other time since I've been here.
It would be joy to continue to answer your questions to the best of my abuilities. :)

God bless
pickles