I Have falling Short of my Fathers Glory

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 12, 2014
55
2
8
58
Most of you do not know me but I am a worthless man in my own right, I can do nothing that resembles good on my own because I seek the taste of the world at every turn. Whether it is cars or houses or dollars I am captivated in it's grasp.

Ephesians 2.2 tells me I am way off course and I have falling into a pit with no ropes or ladders and I do not know what to do at this point. I know this is the wrong course and a very bad taste that I have captured in my spirit I ask that if you can pray me free It will be returned and for that I thank all of you. John 12:31 tells me those whom I have chosen to follow will be cast out.

1 John 5:19 tells us the wholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee world liessssssssssssss in the power of the evil one.