I have homosexuality.

  • Thread starter Thread starter alanm
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You don't like girls, therefore you MUST like guys? Is that your logical conclusion?

Maybe he wants guidance. Are you allowed to do that anymore?
What if I were to direct him toward Gods Word and show Him it is
a sin :::gasp::: ? Am I allowed to guide a confused guy who does
not like girls ? I mean Obama has given his approval, and I would
be subject to going against the government he has set himself above.

Seriously, it would be great if you can help him ....I will be praying
for you and others who will strive to lead him the way of the Lord God
Almighty. Bless all who believe he can be led in right direction and
help him figure out why he does not like girls. I pray it goes well. ~
 
I just don't like girls. Thoughts?

Sometimes I don't like girls.

Sometimes I don't like guys.

Sometimes I don't like people.

So what does that make me?

Jesus said to love my neighbor as myself. So I pick up my cross and try again to like again.
 
It is serious if he is serious. The way it is worded is hard to know
if he is really seeking help. Or as on many Christian sites, we have
a person sent in as a plant to stir up trouble among believers in Christ.
I hope he is wanting help....
Bless those who can.. Only one can help him, however, is Jesus. Maybe
he can be introduced to Jesus ?
 
Maybe your asexual, where you don't have any attraction (or sexual attraction) to anyone. Don't conclude to homosexual it when you could be just asexual.
 
I am serious I am a christian believer. But I am homosexual. And finding no want to change because I am not attracted to girls. Nor do I want to be tbh. Same as a straight guy doesn't want to be attracted to men. I'm not currently acting out on it btw.
I had an unborn twin sister. I believe that to be the root of the issue. Something to do with that anyway.
 
I am serious I am a christian believer. But I am homosexual. And finding no want to change because I am not attracted to girls. Nor do I want to be tbh. Same as a straight guy doesn't want to be attracted to men. I'm not currently acting out on it btw.
I had an unborn twin sister. I believe that to be the root of the issue. Something to do with that anyway.

Alan, how do you feel having an unborn twin sister ?
 
I just don't like girls. Thoughts?

Alan, I would just tell you that you probably already know what the Bible has to say about homosexuality, that it is a sin and unpleasing to God.

So really it is like every other sin. The natural sinful nature of man does not want to keep God's Law. We have to be given a new heart. David in the Psalms, prayed to God "Create in me a clean heart and renew in me a right spirit". Then once you ask for it, you must believe God gives you a new heart.

You seem to realize it is a mental issue, as you said something about your unborn twin sister. Jesus can heal all diseases, whether it be physical or mental.

Don't let anyone make it seem more difficult than it actually is. And don't let them convince you there isn't anything wrong with homosexuality, either. Believe what the Bible says about it and believe God can fix it. You must believe though.

Or perhaps you are designed to live as the Apostle Paul, single.
 
I just don't like girls. Thoughts?
The issue here isn't that one doesn't like girls, it is the conclusion that one draw from that. Being attracted to the same sex is not the result, of being born that way. Well in a way it is, because we all are born with a wicked heart. We go astray FROM THE WOMB (Psalm 58:3). The problem is that we are born with a nature that seeks our own path because sin has been passed down to us from Adam to you. People like to argue that this is a way you're born, and that our natural compulsions are neither good, nor evil, but that couldn't be further from the truth. We are utterly depraved, meaning our minds, our bodies, and our hearts are contaminated by sin. Our desires, coming from the natural man in us, that is, apart from God intervening on our behalf, is not able to do what is good for God's sake. We will be drawn by the desires of our will, which is enslaved by sin. We may think that it is natural, which it is in a sense, because our nature is sin. Does anyone teach you to lie, or to hate, or to lust or to be attracted to someone of the same sex? No. And that is because evil is in us, heart, mind, and soul, before we are drawn to Christ. It takes a change of the will, which can only come from God.

Jesus said that "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day" (John 6:44) Christ is the only one who can change our will. If we attempt to do it on our own, or apart from God, we will ultimately fail, because our flesh is drawn to sin; to do our own will. Pray for the Lord to change your heart, mind and soul so you will be able to overcome the desires of the flesh. Ask God to grant you a new mind, the Mind of Christ, and to turn your heart, a heart of stone, into a heart of flesh. A heart of stone is impenetrable and is unable to respond to the Will of God, but a heart of flesh will do the will of God; and not out of compulsion, but out of a love for the Father, who freed you from the bondage's of sin and the sentence of death that awaits all those who turn away from God and do what a sinful heart desires, which is its own will. I will pray that God does a miraculous work in you, brother. :)
 
I am serious I am a christian believer. But I am homosexual. And finding no want to change because I am not attracted to girls. Nor do I want to be tbh. Same as a straight guy doesn't want to be attracted to men. I'm not currently acting out on it btw.
I had an unborn twin sister. I believe that to be the root of the issue. Something to do with that anyway.

Celibacy is the way to go anyways; all sexuality is problematic.
 
Celibacy is the way to go anyways; all sexuality is problematic.

Isn't that the truth ? Problem is God did create us male and female. Then
He said to procreate. So, we had to have sex to have children. Man has
twisted it (and women ) into acts to satisfy their lust.
I remember the days when a woman who was promiscuous considered a
nymphomaniac. A whore. So what do we call them today? One night
stands. NEXT ....just stand in a line...I can't believe women really can
go to a bar and go home with a stranger.

It would be wise to not have sex outside marriage. I understand that is
not what you meant.
Bless you ~
 
[video=youtube;HTjxe_sWUGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTjxe_sWUGA[/video]
 
M-SC-SEL-15-F.jpg


You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. — Davy Crockett