I have sinned...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

T_Laurich

Senior Member
Mar 24, 2013
3,356
122
63
32
I have sinned...
I have lied...
I have stolen...
I have worshiped idols...
I have denied the existence of God...
I have taken Grace in completely prideful folly...
I use my God given ability to debate to strengthen my pride...
I have committed adultery...
I have committed rape...
I have completely destroyed others faiths in God so I could feel more powerful...
I use God to gain power... And when I think my power is enough, I rebel into my own folly...
I read my bible in front of others more than I read it alone... I do this to show others how righteous I am...
I tell others I draw my strength and happiness from God, but I am truly drawing it from my own pride...
I come to God on my knees every once in a blue moon but I forget about God before I can finish my first word in a prayer...
I like to convince myself that I am more powerful then God, and I envision destroying Him...
I refrain from saying what I truly think, and word myself as politically correct as I can to gain a favorable response...
I often deny God and think Him as a worm, and come onto this website only to gain affection from others...
I portrait myself as in pain so others will come to me and serve me out of compassion...

I am beyond sinful...

I sin against others...
I sin against myself...
I sin against God....


Want to know the worst part???? I am doing this as a substitution of repentance... I don't want to die to myself... I don't want to accept Christ... I don't want to love Him...
I can't explain it, but deep down I know I want too... I know he is the way... But I am keeping Him from me...
 
Well T_Laurich,


What r u looking for humans to do on ur behalf...Jesus is the Only Way. We can pray that God will soften ur heart...even in this...the ball is in ur court...