I have some questions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KnowMe

Narrow it down to pop music, hollywierd movies, crazy video games, worldly magazines etc and you will do well.
As with computers you open the door by posting about apple and dell you can’t avoid the computer or can you. the internet is no exception quite frankly probably worse, so many people making websites for their personal bashing’s theory’s politics etc. the list is long.

K

KnowMe

Cars are of satan, sell it and buy a bicycle if you don’t want to support satanic stuff.

I don’t think the author of the vid rides a bike.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
As with computers you open the door by posting about apple and dell you can’t avoid the computer or can you. the internet is no exception quite frankly probably worse, so many people making websites for their personal bashing’s theory’s politics etc. the list is long.
Lol. I did not post anything about Appl or Dell.

Anyhoo....read the link....again if necessary and quit being a hamster if at all possible.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbu...ained-rhythm-sells-elite-friendly-revolution/

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Cars are of satan, sell it and buy a bicycle if you don’t want to support satanic stuff.
Oh absolutely....this present age is saturated with occultic symbols and themes. Agreed?

K

KnowMe

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Did the OP pray and ask God to show Him that He exists....well, then someone how he ends up posting on CC where we witness to OP.

I mean nobody is forcing the OP to post here. And we do see Jesus working in our lives. The thing i with spiriutal things the natural man cant understand things, he needs a supernatural revelation.

For many people its healing something that man alone cannt cure. Or it could be the peace we recieve from God that no man can get.

If you still, around Aaron what is it that makes you curious about Jesus?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
So.........what's new.?

No one is obligated to use man made advancements sinfully.
Welp. Worshipping or following or listening to Lady Gaga or Katy Perry is a little different than commuting to work in your BMW. Capishe?

Mar 28, 2016

I don’t think the author of the vid rides a bike.
Nothing is evil of itself save the evil one.

Making technology the new God by giving it any power of itself is not a biblical teaching.

We are no closer to God is we advance with technology or resist it. It would not cause a person to move farther away . This is whether a person walks, ride a bicycle, runs, crawls or flies.

Its his living abiding word that cannot return void. It alone can draw a person closer or create more of a distance.

We are to buy spiritual truth and not sell it. Like those born with 666 the number of natural unconverted man (no faith ). Christians are not affected by technology.

K

KnowMe

Nothing is evil of itself save the evil one.

Making technology the new God by giving it any power of itself is not a biblical teaching.

We are no closer to God is we advance with technology or resist it. It would not cause a person to move farther away . This is whether a person walks, ride a bicycle, runs, crawls or flies.

Its his living abiding word that cannot return void. It alone can draw a person closer or create more of a distance.

We are to buy spiritual truth and not sell it. Like those born with 666 the number of natural unconverted man (no faith ). Christians are not affected by technology.
Not sure where your going with that, the cars of satan was quoting the link the OP provided.

louis

Nov 1, 2017
In Isaiah 2:7-8 when refering to end time events, chariots are the metaphor used for automobiles, which are some of the idols people today worship.

Isaiah 2:7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:
8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

Mar 28, 2016
In Isaiah 2:7-8 when refering to end time events, chariots are the metaphor used for automobiles, which are some of the idols people today worship.

Isaiah 2:7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:
8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:
Having things does not mean people are worshipping them.

Inventing things like a computer chips and drawing the conclusion they can cause to drive a person further away from God or draw them nearer by not believing them is idol worship. Giving spirit life to lifeless things. Nothing in itself is evil save the evil one. We walk by faith that alone comes from hearing God not after a sign and lying wonders gospel. Again not in respect to the things seen the temporal literal numbers or computer chips or what ever is next.

louis

Nov 1, 2017
Having things does not mean people are worshipping them.

Inventing things like a computer chips and drawing the conclusion they can cause to drive a person further away from God or draw them nearer by not believing them is idol worship. Giving spirit life to lifeless things. Nothing in itself is evil save the evil one. We walk by faith that alone comes from hearing God not after a sign and lying wonders gospel. Again not in respect to the things seen the temporal literal numbers or computer chips or what ever is next.
I believe we all love our things to varying degrees.
I really like my hybrid honda which though it causes far less pollution than a regular automobile (Chariot), is still part of the curse destroying the earth.

Isaiah 24:6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

louis

Nov 1, 2017
I also like my refrigerator, my new 4K TV, and various other modern day appliances.
These modern technological marvels are the idols man worships in the end times (Revelation 9:20), and produce the results in Revelation 8 & 9.

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.