I have something to say

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
I have some things on my heart and i always speak what is on it which is a blessing and a curse. First I wan to say to psychomom jesuslives blueladybug i have not forgotten about you and how you all cared for me and lifted me up when i was down it just has become increasingly difficult to even be online i can barely type because I dont have a computer anymore and i am trying to get a new one.

Anyays to the matter at hand I want to say how amazing and fun this ride has been. my 2 years in faith have been beyond amazing I have met many amazing ppl and i am so grateful for all God has shown taught and given me. God showed me who I am in him and my purpose for being. see I am not the type for leadership or teaching even if i had the knowledge i am smply a servant an encourager an uplifter i desire to light that fire in your heart to help you with your needs to listen to your problems and help if i can. I have been hurt by ppl i tried to help i listened to their problems i encouraged and uplifted them only to be later attacked by them. but I hold no ill feelings and would do it all over again its just in my nature i love to help and serve others.


Something that i say to god often and something that gives me a warm feeling is knowing it is not for me to recieve honor and glory or to be in the spotlight in heaven or earth. I am the servant who hides in the shadows with love and humbleness untill I am needed. It is my desire that everyone else recieves great joy honor and glory that jesus himself will crown them with while I simply am overjoyed for them recieving nothing. they must become greater i must become less. If god blessed with all of this I cant even describe the joy i would have, if I was blessed with such a destiny how could I ever repay him? its not generally a thing most ppl want even the best christian wants to be recognized be rewarded for their faith and hard work even the apostels argued over who would be the greatest in the kingdom but I would desire to recieve no glory and honor and that all others recieve much much more.

Not everyone knows who they are in christ what their place is in the kingdom or what they are called to be but God was kind enough to show me in only two years by putting such desires in my heart. Im not strong im not mature in Christ as much as I need to be so in the bible discussion forum there are some complaints and sometimes I am attacked and some ppl there do not like me but they are the reason why i must become strong not an ordinary Christian but one who is deeply and richly filled with love and all of who God is i mean a level of love and faith that is almost nonexistant but I told god that if we pursued this certain conditions must always be met and I gave him the power and authority to enforce them.

First it can never be about me not even a little. if him and i were to be strong it has to be about and for him and all others never me and must be done in a very rich and deep love for him and them. in the end its not about me it never was. i hope God reveals who you all are in him like he did me