S
ServantStrike
Guest
I think some people here need to grow up and move on.
Tintin, do you want to play legos?
How about trains? Or Kinex.
I think some people here need to grow up and move on.
I don't have the "like" button anymore.....
Tintin, do you want to play legos?
How about trains? Or Kinex.
It doesn't show up on people's posts whom you have on Ignore.
but if you really want to play scematics then omg stands for Oh My Goodness
OMG means "Oh my God" - which is taking God's name in vain.
Do you think God Himself needed to be told your post went over my head?
- Why not just tell me, and leave the claiming of God out of it?
I think some people here need to grow up and move on.
i can not believe we are seriously doing this. have you really nothing better to do then to nit pick and spread gossip and discord?
LEGOS YAY!!!!!!!!!
OMG (gumdrops)! Rick stumbled over a grain of sand!
instead of bothering to come up with new words i will just quote myself from an earlier post:
have you really nothing better to do then to nit pick and spread gossip and discord?
Just because you have no answers, is no reason to accuse.
It is sad really.
You entered into the convo. with no idea what it was about, and proceeded like a rudderless ship.
Sowing discord?
You have done that.
and what truth all i have seen is you trying to bash someone.
we are not really discussing anything. we are stating our views of a person. not trying to discuss how many angels can dance on a pin head.
like i said myself and Zone don't see eye to eye on every topic however she has not given me any reason to doubt her sencerity or love for Christ.
Missed the point again.
How well you stream your own reasons for being here, yet none add to the summation.
(Do you think I was calling out Zone?) You were wrong then.
But again, as is above (your mindless head) so below(your passionate belly).
Just quit while you are behind because I'm tired of arguing with you.