I Heart Zone

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hey I have an idea. All of zones friends: qckuit worshipping her. She's a sinner just like the rest of us. Rick: learn to take a joke and stop bashing my husband
 
We're not worshipping her. Some people need to realise that you can appreciate a person without worshipping them. I'm just sick of all the infighting here. It's immature and most of all, not Christ-like.
 
Hey I have an idea. All of zones friends: qckuit worshipping her. She's a sinner just like the rest of us. Rick: learn to take a joke and stop bashing my husband

I'm sorry, I didn't know Maxwell was your husband.
- I will do better next time.....(joke)
 
[video=youtube;1doQlRIBF0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1doQlRIBF0o[/video]
 
Well I don't know her so I don't know what's so great about her. Just know that she's a little lost when it comes to the Bible
 
Standstrong is my husband in case you didn't see my signature that said wife of standstrong
 
Standstrong is my husband in case you didn't see my signature that said wife of standstrong

Oh.
Thanks for the update.
I will make note of that.

Listen, cyberworship is disgusting, I was making a point of cyberworship being totally untrustworthy when your lesser half entered the fray.
He took it up and made it personal so I recompensed him.

Called back and forth.
But 'childoftheking', he requited himself well.
No worries here.
'Standstrong' can stand on his own. (As loving as your intervention was):)

God bless 'childoftheking', 'standstrong', and 'zone'!!! - (As well as uncle fester and oldhermit)

God Bless You All!
 
I think after all the bashing of people, any thread that is positive about the members of this forum is welcome.

As for a thread about the wonderful person who died, you must have missed the sticky at the top of the Bible forum.
 
the Bible forum.


that is what i'm reading, right?


btw Zone, if you read this, have you ever read Psalm 16:8 ?

I have set the Lord always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.

i take it that you interpret this as meaning the universe revolves around David?

;)

goodness, i hope that doesn't mean David is at the center of the earth :eek:

 
Last edited:
I think after all the bashing of people, any thread that is positive about the members of this forum is welcome.

As for a thread about the wonderful person who died, you must have missed the sticky at the top of the Bible forum.

'Bashing'?
I 'bashed' another?
I did no such thing.
I simply pointed out how certain are reclusive, and obsessive in their acclaimation of a certain 'queen' of the secessionist theology on this site.
That 'zoned' queen has never answered any of the objections as to how the gifts have ended.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I would think a monarch could do that. Such as was lauded by certain others.
- LISTEN, DON'T MAKE CYBERGODS.
For there is one God, and one Holy Writ.

I heart the truth.
 
Would the moderators please move this thread to a more appropriate forum seeing that this is The Bible Discussion Forum​ and it does not belong here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It alarms me that the moderators will not move this thread to a more appropriate forum seeing that this is The Bible Discussion Forum​ and it does not belong here.
Pardon me dear sir.
I hath missed a post on these here forums amongst my many other activities of this here day.

I shall move it.
Please pardon me, as I was lost amongst the rapture of getting a second bowl of porridge this day.

porridge.jpg
 
Sorry, that thread is unstickied!

Here is the link:

http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/77013-friends-abiding.html

If the shoe fits, wear it Rick! If not, try dusting the dirt off your shoes and going elsewhere than this thread. But I guess after taking up half the thread at least in posts, you probably want to get in the last word.

And..... and....?
God bless Abiding-(while he lived)
I love Abiding-(while he was yet alive)

Honestly, you secessionists love your queen. (I suppose she does give honey to you in a way....)
 
Pardon me dear sir.
I hath missed a post on these here forums amongst my many other activities of this here day.

I shall move it.
Please pardon me, as I was lost amongst the rapture of getting a second bowl of porridge this day.

View attachment 62463
Do pardon me too dear sir as I noticed that the thread was only 4 hrs old and made appropriate changes to my post......
I was too busy looking at the sky for the rapture to take due note.......and thanks for moving it:cool:
new_molecule_global_warming_220.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do pardon me too dear sir as I noticed that the thread was only 4 hrs old and made appropriate changes to my post......
I was too busy looking at the sky for the rapture to take due note.......and thanks for moving it:cool:
Lol.

I have some spare porridge.