G
Graybeard
Guest
great!....I'll bring my own bowl...lolLol.
I have some spare porridge.
great!....I'll bring my own bowl...lolLol.
I have some spare porridge.
to - my enemies (!) ..don't worry - the west might still nuke Iran - for Israel. there's hope for y'all.
to the one(s) < Rick - bent out of shape over da gifs - ya still don't have da gifs, no matter how many synonyms you find for sycophant.
no prob insulting a whole variety of people who have nothing to do with me, rally...just cuz ya wanna be a profit.
We all interpret the bible according to our understanding Rick! Don't be so arrogant that you think you're right all the time.Oh? Zone.
She is easy to understand.
The gospel is harder.
Perhaps you would like a short 'cliff note' version of Zone's interpretations instead of the Bible?
(I'm sure she could provide it, quite sure),......as for an appended version of the Bible,.....that is impossible.

Its amazing, someone starts a thread to show someone respect, even to someone they don't always agree with, and there are lowlifes who have to come in and make attacks and insults to this person. I love the one trashing her and then talking about her not showing any fruits of the spirit. Which fruit of the spirit is it that goes to a place where people are being uplifting to someone and you trash them? Some of you people should just go back to Westboro Baptist and join them in picketing military funerals.
To Zone.. about your avatar, made me.......LOL!
would you like some cucumber sandwiches?
View attachment 62532
Zone does not discuss doctrine using scripture with respect for that scripture. Zone attacks. She attacks with crude accusations she knows are not true, I have never seen her interested in arriving at truth through reason and scripture if she has used her personal reason to arrive at a conclusion. She has decided on certain things she says scripture says, even though it does not say that. She has a mixed up idea of what Israel is, for instance, and will not listen to scripture. Nor will she discuss it as someone who puts God first. God Himself could not reason with her once she gets her personal mind made up, I have watched people try. It would be fine if she wasn't such a power force. She is. If she gave that powerful will over to following only God, she would be a mighty force for God.Sorry folks - didn't meant to start another great controversy.
Zone gets rebuked as often or more than she is encouraged. I don't believe anyone who affirmed her fervor here indicated worship, most are clear that while they / we do not always agree with the doctrines presented, we are compelled to agree that she is a leader in bringing up serious and yes, controversial issues. Many of the most important and serious discussions seem to have been initiated or prompted by Zone. I was simply affirming that - and the fortitude and perseverance it takes to continue to do so. Agree or disagree, the issues are important and active in the world around us. ChristianChat.com is a good opportunity for many to review and discuss these issues. Take a look at the thread topics some time and rate the seriousness of the issues- not the position of the person - because everyone gets to state their understanding and position on the issues. Otherwise the forum may be simply a fellowship and recipe and gossip web site - because of people like zone, and there are many others (I am thankful for the many insights and discussion and stimulus
from our recently fallen brother abiding as well, and hope we have affirmed that here while and among the living - for god is a god of the living). Encouragement to all ...
View attachment 62481
Sorry for another great controversy zone ... step back for perspective, get the big view, take a deep breath -- press on ...
Zone does not discuss doctrine using scripture with respect for that scripture. Zone attacks. She attacks with crude accusations she knows are not true, I have never seen her interested in arriving at truth through reason and scripture if she has used her personal reason to arrive at a conclusion. She has decided on certain things she says scripture says, even though it does not say that. She has a mixed up idea of what Israel is, for instance, and will not listen to scripture. Nor will she discuss it as someone who puts God first. God Himself could not reason with her once she gets her personal mind made up, I have watched people try. It would be fine if she wasn't such a power force. She is. If she gave that powerful will over to following only God, she would be a mighty force for God.
It is very true I have a tiny bird head, and a tiny bird brain.
You got me there.
Nonetheless, strolling in here and referring to all of these people as sycophants was a bit much.
It really wouldn't hurt if you apologized to everyone.