I hope is everyone is doing well!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 25, 2018
Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this! My name is Anthony. I'm 26 years old and I'm from the US. I've been searching for a Christian woman to be my study partner for a while now and I hope she is somewhere in here. Lol

About me:

I'm an introvert who loves classic Disney and who is passionate towards making a positive impact in American society! (I hope to end racism with a book I wrote and a campaign I'm working on.)

Thank for reading. God bless! :)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello! Welcome to CC :) hope u will find your study partner soon 😊

God bless you ❤

Spiral2

Jul 25, 2018
England
Hello ark2k5, welcome. I joined few days ago. It seems a nice little place. Hope you find your study partner.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
welcome Anthony, I am sure you will find a lot of friends here. I have made this part of my devotion time. I love these people! be careful if you go to the bible discussion forum. GOD bless you and I hope to see you around

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Anthony. Welcome to CC, glad to have you here:) see you around the forums.

Blessings ❤️ D3176338-C20F-4284-A1A4-3B8A85AB98EF.jpeg

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this! My name is Anthony. I'm 26 years old and I'm from the US. I've been searching for a Christian woman to be my study partner for a while now and I hope she is somewhere in here. Lol

About me:

I'm an introvert who loves classic Disney and who is passionate towards making a positive impact in American society! (I hope to end racism with a book I wrote and a campaign I'm working on.)

Thank for reading. God bless! :)
Hi Anthony, welcome to CC :)

God bless you!

~Deut

.........Numbers 6
.........24 ...The LORD bless you and keep you;
.........25 ...The LORD make His face shine upon you,
.........And be gracious to you;
.........26 ...The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,

.........And give you peace.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I've been searching for a Christian woman to be my study partner
We gots lot's of 'em in here! You hit the jackpot!! I'm an Oyster, but I'd like ta study parts wit ya also!:giggle:

A warm welcome to you, brother Anthony. So glad you came.:):coffee: